@Episode.Cameronwrite
@PikachuK18
@Art3Miss
@xApplex
@keiji
@estherdekker
@AuthorMDWrites

4 Likes

I really think you should try and do your best, trace, freehand, whatever. If you won’t try something new, I’m afraid you’re gonna stuck with the same girl with the beach wave hair. Don’t throw out your potential hon.

1 Like

Sure. I’ll make sure not to tag you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Mhm that’s true.

1 Like

Forgot to say some things. Like I don’t trace the hair always, I sometimes use a brush to fill the hair not outline so that’s why I don’t enter it like that here

You can just make a contour of hair, without putting all the strands u know. Just the shape of the hair.

1 Like

GASP!!! I am OBSESSED with Idris Elba! OMG I love him so much!! <3 <3 <3

Damn, what a beautiful specimen…>.>

1 Like

wanna participate? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pfft! I’ll try to >.>

I’m really trying to get my contest story done ASAP so I have a better chance of placing somewhere X’DDDDD

If I am in a special mood to draw, I’ll definitely do this! I am in love with this man, and his voice is so sexy too T.T Mercy!

1 Like

It’s weird but I never heard of him before he was mentioned as sexiest of 2018. I’m so out of tune with new movies X_X

1 Like

See, I didn’t know this was a thing, but…it doesn’t surprise me, either X’DDDD

1 Like

Dip pen hard. Had to trace the legs.

Dress was meant to be simple. I forgot to put in the back line.:rofl:

I’ll remember this

Will do

Thanks

2 Likes

I really don’t get what athletic poses mean? Could you give examples?

It means athletic, sporty, think olympics or athletic games. Sportswear, sporty pose. Anything athletic

I’m sorry, but can you take my name off the list. I decided to quit. :blush:

1 Like

Hiya, I have been tagged multiple times on this and haven’t replies (sorry) I was really busy. I’ll start this week but there maybe weeks where I can’t join if that’s ok.

1 Like

Whenever u can

1 Like

If you think you failed, you can try again, since we have two more days :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, actually this is the second one I did. That other one was way worse than this :joy:
I might try the third time.

1 Like