Could I have some feedback on the cover I made for my story?

Hey, I was wondering if some people could give me feedback on the cover I made for my story and tell me what I could improve on! Thanks to anyone who answers :heart:
Edit: Thanks to those who have answered. I’ve gone back and fixed all the little things that I got feedback on :heart:

3 Likes

this story cover is actually really good! I love how this cover has a mysterious look on it and the coloring is beautiful. One thing you can work on is try to shade the girls body too so the face and body doesn’t look iffy

1 Like

It looks good, it’s a little hard to read the title and maybe it shouldn’t be sitting on top of the character? If that makes sense? But that’s just me.

It looks good. Good job :clap:t4:

3 Likes

I love this so much! I only have 2 tiny suggestions.

1. Maybe try to curve the girl’s eyelashes (they r a tad bit straight)
  2. Add a line separating the boy’s top and bottom lips

Thats all, but it is beautiful!!

1 Like

It’s so beautiful!

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

It’s really good, I’d click on it if I saw it. :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

The art is absolutely beautiful, although I agree with @kateharper :blush:

I would also change the font of the title, or at least move it around, it’s hard to read, but that’s just me! The art is beautiful!

2 Likes

I really like it!

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink: