Cover Art For New Story Titled Unpredictable

Hi! I’m fairly new to espisode and I am looking for someone to bring my cover art to life. I am currently working on a story I began last year, but did not finish. I think 2023 will be my year! Help needed please. I have a very rough sketch ready and we can discuss more over chats.

5 Likes

Hi, are you looking for commissioned or free? I can recommend some really awesome commissioned artists :blush:

1 Like

Hi! I’m leaning more towards free… but if your recommendations have reasonable pricings I’ll take it!

1 Like

Okay, for free I can recommend this lovely shop :blush:

And for commissioned art I can recommend @Crystal_s I think her prices are reasonable :blush:

4 Likes

Another cheap commissioned artist is @Coco_Beans

3 Likes

Thank you for the tag!

Hello @rri_ahh

My normal price list is:
To chest $5
Thigh High $10
Full length $15

But I am giving discounts till the 1st of January
So my current price list is:
To chest $3
Thigh High $7
Full length $10

Extra Character +$5

For more details refer to my forum :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Check this art shop with cheap prices: 🍄 Wonderland Art Shop 🍄

@gmuffen

2 Likes

And here’s another commissioned artist.

1 Like

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s my art shop!

2 Likes

Thankyou :heart: for sharing :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi Coco! I love your art! and your prices are perfect for me because we are in the same boat with finding a job. I would love to work with you. :smile:

1 Like

Hey Rri! haha sorry for the late reply! I was shopping at Macys! I’m glad you find my prices perfect for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would love to work with you also :smiley: Message me anytime you need me :grin:

1 Like

That’s totally okay! I have a sketch, its quiet rough, but I can explain it further… I not sure how commission works. So would I have to pay first or can I see a sketch and if i like it we move forward?

1 Like

mhm! you show me what you want and then I’ll draw it and before I continue you’ll pay :slight_smile: also I do take a while to finish stuff since school is a drag for me, and my family putting pressure… so if I take too long to finish it, you most likely will end up having it for free haha!

1 Like

Okay and no worries I understand family pressure. How should I send the sketch? Should we follow each other on instagram?

1 Like

yup! i’ll also like for you to fill out the google form so I can always look back to it and you’ll be able to add other details you’d want in the commission

1 Like

Okay np! My Instagram is @rri_ahh.writes.episode

1 Like

Awesomeee! lemme go follow you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

SarriahMelissa?

1 Like