Cover art needed! *New Story* Thank you!

Hello all! I hope you’re having a fantastic day and if not, then tomorrow is a new one to change that. I am currently writing a new story and I was wondering if there’s anyone out there that would like to do a cover art for me? I will take one and apply it as both my small and large cover or if you’re generous enough, 2 separate masterpieces would be lovely as well. Please message me if you need details and/or are interested. Thank you once again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

how long are you with your story.

1 Like

I have the story line planned out and all the character details. If you’d like, I can send you all the information and specifically what I want in the covers?

1 Like

I think its might be a good idea to finish at least chapter 1 before you look for a cover. espically if you want a drawn one. because those take time. and most people actually give up on their story before they finish chapter 1. after all its hard work

2 Likes

Agree, I had this experience. The cover took me 9 hours and she just cancelled story without even saying sorry for those 9 wasted hours of my life. Since then I only do covers for published or almost published stories and read them before doing the covers.

2 Likes

same. I dont wanna waste my time on people who just give up. doing art is hard and take time. and I could be using it on something els

1 Like

Hey I can do it just post on my art shop here if you’re okay with edited Alanna’s Infinite Art shop!

Of course! I’ll let you know as soon as everything is finalized and my chapters are complete. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea. Sorry something like that happened to you :frowning: best of luck :heart: