[Creator's Contest] Clue!

Did you make the cover?

I did not, my co-creator did. :smile:

Congratulations to you both. I will add your stories to my list. :smile:

3 Likes

ok

Sweet!! Can I read it?

You are the princess of “MERMAID WORLD”. You have a wedding arrangement with a bad prince who you hate. If you do not marry by the age of 18 “YOU’LL DIE”. Can you find true love?

5 Likes

Good luck in the contest, your story cover looks awesome, very mysterious (edit= feel free to add Clue in it, it would match your story title which IMO is wicked cool), although I recommend you wait until June 3rd to publish it as reads won’t count until then (can password lock it in the meantime) :wink:

3 Likes

You don’t have to add clue to the cover. Just the story name itself

1 Like

Oh OK, that’s good (I think it looks cool when you have both clue in the cover and title), they should lock it and fast :sweat_smile:

@karthika11 lock your story until June 3rd, reads won’t count then :sweat:

3 Likes

I don’t have any idea how to lock my story?!

That’s OK you can PM me :heart:

Helpful links above:

This contest begins on June 3rd which means reads for your contest entry won’t get counted until June 3rd (p.s remember to have Clue in the title)

Also, remember that it needs to be in the mystery genre

1 Like

So change it to Clue: The Mermaid’s Love and Put it in the mystery genre (double make sure there’s a clue in there) and make sure all the rules are followed above, just note that once June 3rd comes:

Hope this all helps you, it’s all just repetitive stuff from above, good luck ^^

4 Likes

You are my angel

1 Like

Thanks, wish you luck in the contest :heart: :hugs:

1 Like

With some good hearted people like you… I will make her realise what she did

1 Like

It’s time for roasting

Of couse! :heart: I would love to hear openion on the story so if you read and let me know what you think I would me most thankfull too! :grin:

Omg the cover is amazing!! :heart::heart::heart:

Jem I went up and down the rules and havent foud there the information that the reader storry gets before deadline do not count… Are you sure about it? It sounds not real to me… When story is published after anouncment there is no reason why would not the reads count as soon as thay publish. I do believe this is a rumor based on wrongly understood rule that thay have this window after the deadline to let the stories gain readers… But there is not a word about that only readers got after the deadline count… It seem to me only a measure for the late publishers to slill have a chance to get readers… But it is just my openion? :wink:

1 Like