Creepy Obsession Story •Post yours if you have one!•

No seriously? He’s not I k ow for a fact, he wouldn’t have been in my class because of ‘school policy.’ I know his brother (where I get my answers.) his sister has a disability not him. I made sure to ask him before I started my yelling process.

People who r insane don’t tell you if they know and if they don’t know they either think they’re actions are normal or they know they’re doing weird stuff and won’t tell you, it is hard to tell and sometimes they hide they’re actions well.

1 Like

He’s doesnthave disorders or anything, based on school registration policy: He would’ve been in a Special Need Class. I’m telling you what I know for a fact. But pushing the bits of arguments that he might be disabled is really bothering me. :sweat_smile: I know he’s not disabled based on where he was placed.

Certain disorders aren’t like others. It isn’t as easy to detect, there are people in real life who were teens and crazy. They murdered people and went to jail, people spoke of them as cool people, no body knew that they were insane. I am not saying that he’s disabled anymore, in fact, mental disabilities lile autism are different than mental disorders like psychopathy, they are personality disorders and can effect the way they act.

2 Likes

Okay, your really irritating me, I know him personally since I started knowing him since we had mutual friends, who moms are also mutual. But I didn’t talk to him as much in school when the incidents happen.
If I have to say this one MORE time:
He.
Does.
Not.
Have.
And disorder.

And yes, disorders differ in many way, I know my family members are affected by some. :woman_facepalming:t4:

Sorry if I sound a bit angry but it’s annoying how it seems you push my replies to the side and refuse to actually look at it without ‘forcing’ your point of view on mine, making it invisible.

I didn’t know that, I’m sorry for irritating you, but the argument that he is in classes not for people with mental disabilities for most people is never a good argument anymore, i am not trying to offend you, but it is true. I’m not saying you’re dumb, I’m not saying that your argument is dumb, I didn’t know he was your friend, than I would know that he was probably being playful, also, I’m not trying to push my point on yours, I’m actually reading them, your posts, I’m not trying to force my point of views on you, I’m just careful, I didn’t try to make you feel as if I’m making it invisible, I’m not trying to insult your friend or you, I’m trying to help you. I care about you and I was worried you were in a dangerous situation, I thought that you were still in the situation. I don’t want you to get hurt. I’m sorry if I offended you.

3 Likes