Customize The Character

Hi everyone! , does anyone know how to let the character have the same {hair, eye, and skin} COLOR) with just Customizing only one character?. Well in my story I have the twins. Boy and girl. I wanna make the boy exactly had the same color as the girl without the reader customize him.

I’m still new though… so If anyone knows …then please and please let me knows​:laughing: I really appreciate that :blush: thank you!

You have to add the changes to the customization of the other character so if you select something the other one will change too.
Eyes
Choice
“Green”{
@/girl changes eyeColor to green
@/boy changes eyeColor to green
And so on

2 Likes

You need to add @BOY NAME changes hair/eyes/skin under every girl’s feature you want.

For example
@GIRL changes eyeColor into Blue
@BOY changes eyeColor into BLUE

2 Likes

Oh, I see​:grinning: thank you, girl! I’ll let you know when I did it :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

Thank you very much @PizzaLover, I’ll try it :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

@Kaiara_Tatiana, yes I would like if you can do me a cover, and yeah I’ll definitely give you a credit in my story !!..I’ll give u the details later​:yellow_heart::yellow_heart: thank you …

Thanks

1 Like

Moved to Creator’s Corner since this is about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Okay, thank you! :blush: