Dare to get to know me? 👽

I am a neutral person…

1 Like

As were the Celtic druids. We call them the Grey.

1 Like

Interesting!

1 Like

A simplified way to cathegorize people roughly into 3 groups according to their basic life philosophy. This goes for both, Awakened and Non-Awakened.

1 Like

Ooh, tell me more…

1 Like

random reply, but

I must be in the both category :sleeping:

1 Like

What else do you want to know? Read the things I explained to QueenChid?

1 Like

You cannot be both at a time, you are Awakened or not (yet). Ok, that is not exactly true, but it would be complicated to explain the details. :innocent:

1 Like

Ok.

1 Like

Take your time, the thread grew a bit by now. Not as much as the ranting thread, but still. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah. I want to, but my schedule… :disappointed:

1 Like

One by one. :spiral_notepad::heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Got it. :+1:t3:

1 Like

New pfp? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yup. :v:t3:

1 Like

Dark Greetings!

Happy Halloween and a spooky Samhain to you, may the nocturnal forces be in your favour. :smiling_imp:

:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Happy Halloween my alien :alien:
Are you going to eat any candy today?

1 Like

Thx. No, at least not more or any other than usual. I am in a tiny village at the end of the world with a cousin who ran away from hospital and still might be on drugs, an uncle in law who drinks beer and sleeps and a lady who rented the rooms on the ground floor, but has problems of her own. I guess I will just sleep, not even horror movies in German TV or anything. :disappointed:

2 Likes

I’ll go beat up the tv people for you and make them show horror movies.

1 Like

Yeah, pretty lame TV this year, so no Halloween athmosphere at all. Some years ago they showed spooky stuff all October.

1 Like