Day's Review Clinic - Post Your Stories Here! [CLOSED - READ POST FOR MORE INFO]

Review for @amandafay

"

Episode One:

• Overall, the concept of the story is pretty interesting and I loved the interpretation of vampirism
  • Great use of overlays at the beginning (loved the intro!)
  • With the dressing game, I am assuming you’d used a template (me too honey!), I’d recommend you adjust the coding to tailor your needs. So MC is a little lady, to maintain her size, you can make her walk off in the same spot but in a different zone and after her outfit change she goes back to her original spot. :blush:
  • I noticed you are rewriting the story so if all these directing tips/comments I have made do not apply to you, feel free to ignore them!
  • However, despite the little errors, the story is pretty cool from what I have seen!
  • Haha, loved the dream Ava had! Brilliant with some awesome puns!

Episode Two:

• Oop, I noticed a layering issue when Madison wakes up Ava, to fix this I’d recommend @MADISON moves to layer 6 AND AVA moves to layer -6

• Lol, I love the humour in this story - it’s a bit crazy, and I love that!

• Ha, Ava is a little smartass!

• Great spot directing and advanced directing, the plot pace is pretty good as well.

Overall Comments:

Great humour, nice music choices, interesting plot with a sarky protagonist. Great job! :smiley:

Thanks alot I will work on that, I really appreciate it.

No problem angel, I wish you all the best.

Thanks for the input, But I am more then likely changing the hole story line as well…

Ah okay - I did the same thing with my story too :blush:

When will my review be done?

Tomorrow I have started reading your story and I am enjoying what I have read so far

If you need it sooner, then I can try and squeeze it in today?

I don’t need it sooner, it’s fine, I just thought maybe you forgot about mine.

Review for @AnonymousAuthor1

“Hale Huna”

Episode One:

• Liked the idea of looking at all of the siblings’ backstories!
  • Gorgeous directing, use of sound, and narration
  • Also, a great use of zooms and a touching plot.
  • It is a very unique plot indeed!
  • Love the character development
  • Great use of choices and loved how confident Kendall is as a person
  • Woo, mystery awaits! Maybe there is more to Kendall’s mother’s interest in fairytales than meets the eye!

Episode Two:

• Gorgeous splashes and a very touching episode
  • Love how much the choices affects the outcome of the story
  • Mintyfloss is adorable on another level, I LOVE HER!
  • Dialog flows nicely, pacing is very good and the episode length is fantastic.
  • Brilliant fusion of fantasy and reality - princesses gone rogue is a badass idea as well

Overall comments:

A beautiful story filled with romance, mystery and fantasy - a touching story and beautifully directed. Gorgeous work!!

1 Like

Ya still thinking about it while I’m working on a new project lol I’m hoping to get my comedy episode out real soon so all my attention is going to The Adventures of Bathwoman… lol

1 Like

Awww omg thank you! This made me smile so much!! Do you think you’d continue to read it?

1 Like

OMG, that would be a brilliant and fun read!

1 Like

I think I would :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Tittle: Search for love.
Author Name: Sigma.fr
Intagram: Sigma.fr.writes
Story Description :Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Genre: Drama
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128

3 episodes are out, pls check them out and let me know if you like them.
Follow Bathwoman on her adventure to save her city from Dr. Dirt, will Bathwoman and her new friends win or will they get dirty. (INK)

1 Like

Omg yes, I cannot wait to read this!!!

1 Like

Review for @Anna_Almast

“Again”

Episode One:

• Loved the transitions and text effects!
  • Clever use of sound effects as well showing the reader what is happening rather than telling them!
  • Sheesh, Anne is not having the best of days!
  • Very engaging and the dialogue is sufficient enough to not require description.
  • Fantastic cliffhanger and loved the cover, but now I am wondering who on Earth was her killer…

Episode Two:

• Hmm, it seems her day is repeating so could be her days will be repeated until she finds out who her killer is? (This reminds me of one of my favourite books!!)
  • Brilliant directing skills - very good indeed.
  • However, I am wondering why her day is being repeated.
  • Darn, eyepatch dude looks sketchy and Anne seems to know Josh from somewhere…
  • Despite her day repeating, there are different parts that were not there before!!

Overall Comments:

What a fascinating plot! Love the psychological thriller vibes I am getting from this and the pacing of the story is very nicely done! Fantastic! :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like