Nope, I’m Asian, from Malaysia specifically

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oooooooh

1 Like

Awww don’t feel bad about it :joy:

1 Like

Is your name really Mitsuki?

Nope, Mitsuki is my pen name. I had it with me since I started writing and it kinda stuck with me :joy:

Is that name even Malaysian? It sounds Japanese.

1 Like

The teachers trusted me mostly because I was quiet and looked innocent. I would repeatedly test this theory by getting in trouble, but I was never in trouble. sigh

1 Like

It sounds like I’m accusing you of something :joy::joy:

sToRy TiMe

I was litterally so freaking bored in enghish… (prolly why i cant spell) and im like chewig gum like 24/7 sooo this one time out of the 1234567890 times i’ve done it before she decides to call me out… ME of all ppl! No not the boy whos tryin a cheat on the test. Not the girl whos talking to her friend. ME! :triumph: anyway… she’s like oH i SeE i LeT u ChEw gUm iN mY cLaSs… and im like well i’ve been doing it since the first day… and she yelled at me (i forget wut she said) and then made me stand outside the classroom for the rest of the lesson… wasnt that bad of a day :upside_down_face:

i remember those innocent times when I was like 5 :rofl:
oh how i miss them :pensive:

Mine lasted throughout all my school years primary, high school. Never once!

1 Like

Wow. That’s a bit harsh. I was called out of class for “stalking” my ex. No, I wasn’t actually stalking him, like o didn’t even know his schedule. We had one class together and I just tried to talk to him. Definitely not stalking. Even worse, I started crying because I was freaked out. I’d already apologized to the boy the day before, saying how bad I felt.

1 Like

It honestly depended on the teacher and the class. If I didn’t care for the class, then I wouldn’t act participate as much and naturally, they didn’t trust me as much, but if I liked the teacher separate from the subject, then I’d always get special treatment for being nice to them.

At least you had a boyfriend.

Ok…I just looked it up, and I technically was stalking…

teachers be making life hell sometimes :pensive:

DO NOT GET A BF UNTIL U IN COLLEGE OR WUTEVER
…wortest and best meoments in my life :upside_down_face:

1 Like