DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

I really hope we get the proposal animation and ring prop… that would be amazing :heart_eyes: I don’t even know why they would deny us such a thing :cry: just like that rear door knocking animation… these are just necessities lol.

7 Likes

Or more talking_rear animations

4 Likes

Oh gosh yes

4 Likes

Honestly, the updates lately have been amazing! I only hope we don’t get anything that requires updating templates because I will probably cry, no joke. :rofl:

5 Likes

I kinda want some more fantasy/time period pieces that are exclusively for Male characters.
I don’t have anything against the trans female (I’m not sure if that’s the right term so please correct me if it’s wrong!) clothes they have been giving us lately but I feel like they are focusing on that and clothes for Female characters rather than expanding the selection of Male clothes.

Maybe some nice woodland or forest backgrounds or something that could work with the Magicka contest.

Or it could be a valentines Day update cause it’s tomorrow! :heart:

7 Likes

Yes. The amount of “why don’t your rear animations match the animations in the mirror scene” fanmails that I’ve gotten are just getting annoying now lol.

5 Likes

lol wow

1 Like

i just hope for wedding and orrr fantasy stuff.

1 Like

3 Likes

i like shorts n top. :heart:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Touche, Episode. All animations, next to no clothes
:joy:

5 Likes

All poses* :pleading_face:

I have to say, I was expecting actual animations :pensive:

3 Likes

There are, three of them are animated

5 Likes

We did get the proposal animation that everyone has been begging for. That’s something, I suppose. It’ll benefit a lot of the romance writers.

7 Likes

I’m just glad we got a proposal animation. :joy::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Same :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :ring: :heart:

4 Likes

Ok, tomorrow is Thursday and we already had date night and engagement so maybe we’ll get a wedding update, a bridal shower update or a bachelor/bachelorette party update.

6 Likes

I hope a wedding update with veils :smiley: and Male wedding tuxedos (like morning coat-style 3-piece suits)

5 Likes

That would be amazing!

2 Likes