DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Ohmigosh YAS!

4 Likes

I just hope that if it is a wedding update they include a couple of colorful dresses because in other cultures white is for funerals.

5 Likes

Oooo good point :heart_eyes::pray:t4::crossed_fingers:t4:

4 Likes

How are you lovely folks doing today, and I hope for wedding stuff as well.

7 Likes

I’m excited to see what we’re getting today!

7 Likes

I think it’d be cool to get some wedding theme animations- like throwing the bouquet and holding hands facing each other for the vows etc. (won’t happen but still it’d be cool.)

4 Likes

I’m literally just staring at my phone, hitting the refresh button on the Style + Art Updates section of the forums on my phone lol

4 Likes

lol same

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl: YAS Queen :heart:

3 Likes
7 Likes

What do you guys think we’re getting today?

3 Likes

I don’t think we’re getting anything today. I think the new body type was the release for this week :thinking: :relaxed:

3 Likes

Agree, but maybe some dresses. :thinking:

3 Likes

Hopefully some flowery things and more transgender clothes for males :relieved:

3 Likes

there will be no art release today

4 Likes

Oh! Okay! :sob:

2 Likes

Feel like that should have been a separate thing, did she say if the monthly art releases for that character were going to replace the Thursday art release for that week?

1 Like

Mel said that once a month will an art release to add to the plus-size closet so that on art release will take the place of one of the weekly art releases.
So, instead of 4 art releases for the skinny characters in one month, it will be 3 art releases for skinny characters and one for the plus-size characters in one month. If that makes sense

5 Likes

Oh damn… I thought that art release was a seperate thing from the usual thursday uodate since it was on tuesday :frowning:

2 Likes

Dang it, it would’ve been great to get one this Thursday so we can have some stuff for the guys

2 Likes