Discussion: Underrated Episode Stories

I know there is an overrated stories thread on here, so I decided to create an underrated episode story thread. Instead talking about stories that are seen all the time throughout the app and overrated stories, why not talk about stories that don’t get as much recognition? Why not give credit when credit is due? There are a lot of underrated stories on the app that really deserves some attention. In my opinion, Episode needs to consider featuring underrated and small authors. Let’s face it, many authors write some great stories, and unfortunately, some don’t get featured on a shelf. Or better yet, you have to keep scrolling down to see them on genres shelves. Cough cough romance shelf. Just saying…

10 Likes

Idk if you would consider Six Feet Under an “underrated” story but it’s really good.

6 Likes

Episode’s Worst Story is veryyy underrated lmao.

4 Likes

Fantasia by @schittwriter is so underrated! It’s insane to me that it only has 119 reads. The story is really well written and so far I’m really liking the plot! It’s super creative. Kudos to her!

Tribe of Malapinchi by @JannahJackson is also super underrated. The amount of thought & effort she’s put into writing & directing that story makes me mad at the fact it only has around 700 reads.

6 Likes

Grid Queen by @Daisy_stories is underrated.
Although, I will admit it’s picking up reads fast lately, which it deserves! It’s underrated and it belongs on a shelf. The directing in that story in unmatched and puts some big authors to shame :tea:

Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by @Marshmallow_O is underrated also.
I’ve been saying this ever since I read it, It belongs on a shelf, It deserves more reads and I can’t wait to see it trend in #1 one day.

7 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s underrated, but to me it is. My favorite story “Iridescent” by Indigo, I feel it needs more recognition, it’s too good of a story.

3 Likes

omg- YES

2 Likes

It’s so good! Takes you on an emotional roller coaster lmao

2 Likes

yes- not ganna lie i’ve cried bc of it

2 Likes

Girl I’ve bawled my eyes out for a couple episodes, Callan and Vienna break my heart lmao

1 Like

same :’( sometimes i was scared of reading the next episode bc i knew something bad would happen

2 Likes

Thanks! :scream::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Guilty by sadet is sooooo Underrated as well as ,a second Chance by Megan, The Imperfect Outcome by @/epy.videos , Evocation by Sofia, Obviously You by Nixx, Addicted To You by Jane, WAR DOGS by KAYLAS and there’s a whole lot more :joy:

Guys this thread isn’t about posting stories that are underrated. This is a discussion thread where we discuss underrated stories not getting enough recognition. I needed to clear that up :innocent:

2 Likes

I’ve never read that story before. What’s it about?

1 Like

The Roses Killer by @Rosenspitze is an underrated story. You won’t regret reading it cause it’s really good!

1 Like

I think however you word it.
It’ll still turn into a promotion for underrated stories & a discussion lol.
But… To be fair, your post was a tad bit misleading or confusing to say the least.

2 Likes

Yeah I know. I have to edit it because I knew what I wanted to say in my head, but it didn’t come out that when I typed it lol :woman_facepalming:t4:

Santa’s Naughty List by @Mehasels, Catching Coal by @TalGordin, A Second Chance by Megan, Wolds Apart by @Lily_Davis, Hearts Reunited by @akasha, A Beautiful Chaos by PL, Saving Grace by @isla, The End Of Love by kylie m, Songbird by Allison M, Scorned by Amber J, Heavenbound by @Nelles, Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by @Marshmallow_O, Clouds by BLAIR, Penny For Your Thoughts by Didi.writes, Radio Love by @cribb, Forever Yours | Ink by @kylie_writes, Roses are blue, violets are red by Ida H. Your Secret Admirer by EpisodeCray, Making Lemonade by Joriemar, Happenstace by Faye, Bad Medicine by Em Sandigo

8 Likes

:heart: :heart: Thank you! :blush: :blush: