Discussion: Underrated Episode Stories

What are some underrated story plots guys?

Just saw this :woman_facepalming: I feel stupid, lol. Anyway, I think there are way too many stories on the app for every single one of them to get a large number of reads. I do wish many underrated authors would get the hype they deserve, but itā€™s very hard to get a large audience. I think this is what shelves are for, they donā€™t help a lot most of the time, but itā€™s still better than nothing.

1 Like

Stories about historical events, Sci-Fi stories(!!), Psychology thrillers (like, thriller stories that are smart, that play with your mindā€¦ Not horror or mafia stuff)

3 Likes

Itā€™s a thrille/mystery story, and I think itā€™s better if you read the description of the actual story since Iā€™m not very good at synopses.

I also think that maybe Episode should create some type of shelf to showcase underrated stories by small authors every month. Unfortunately, Episode has a lot of authors with stories on their platform, but I do think authors deserve some type of recognition at some point.

Thank you so much! :sob::heart::heart:

Theyā€™re doing this hidden-gems shelf every few months, I think thereā€™ll be a new one in a week or so since they posted a ig post asking for recommendations last week. But I also think they should do it every month, itā€™ll be a lot more helpful for small authors, especially since there are so many

5 Likes

Right.

Thank you, thatā€™s a beautiful list to be a part of :heart:

Not closing but just a reminder that there are tons of other threads where you can discuss underrated Episode stories as well as small authors and artists.

3 Likes

Ok ok :innocent: thanks for letting me know that Jeremy. Would you like me to change this thread a little bit?

Itā€™s all good. Just keep it in mind for next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ily for this
Itā€™s one of my favs.
Def underrated
She has a bomb directing.

1 Like

Thank you! :kissing_heart::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

IKR?! The overlays are amazing, I canā€™t wait for it to be updated!

1 Like

Same.
This and ā€œScornedā€ are easily the best directed stories for me so far.

2 Likes

Oh, I havenā€™t read Scorned yet Iā€™ll definitely give it a read. War Dogs is also really well directed.

1 Like

You are welcome :grin:

1 Like

Please do read it
You will be shocked
The first scene aka the opening its underwater you will literaly be shocked.
Yes I love the facial expressions on war dogs.

1 Like

Omg I read it, I loved the game too!

1 Like