¤ doing ink edits ¤

Hey everyone who clicked on this! So I have decided to make this thread until my art contest’s slots are all full. You can check it out HERE its a zodiac art giveaway and I’m just missing an aquarius contender, so go check that out! lmao please :pleading_face:

So! Basically I'm doing edits! I don't have my art examples yet so I won't be doing those just yet. if you would like an edit, please fill in the form below! I will be doing this until my art giveaway has it's final slot full, so get in while I'm doing this <3
E X A M P L E S

F O R M
  • Character details
    Max two characters.Also, do you mind if I edit the hair?

• Clothes
    The names exactly and whether the clothes are from ink or limelight (please remember that some limelight clothes do not work for ink.)

• Pose
    Please explain and include a photo reference of the pose you would like. Also whether you would like it to be, waist up, shoulders up or feet up.

• Background
    Explain what kind of background you would like, send me the background yourself or add the link to it.

• Mood
    What kind of mood do you want the edit to have?

• Do you want anything written on it? (e.g. a quote)
    If so, what do you want it so say and what font/colour?

• Filter
    Do you mind if I put a filter on it?

• Extras
    Tatts, scars, piercings, weapons, objects, animals, ect.

RULES

:arrow_up: No going off topic, if you go off topic I will not complete your request (if you made one)

:arrow_upper_right: If you don’t follow the form correctly, I will not accept your request.

:arrow_right: Do not sell or claim my work as yours. I put my time and effort into editing

:arrow_lower_right: Please do not rush me, I will take my time on these and I will do the ones that inspire me the most.

:arrow_down: I will not take requests that have anything offensive. Guns and knives are allowed though, as well as horror stuff.

:arrow_lower_left: If you request something, please do use it

:arrow_left: You can request more than once, but I will do others before I get to your second edit.

:arrow_upper_left: Credit me with @difinite.official on instagram

WAITING LIST

1. working on @episode_mm’s request

funny fac side tag @eylove.episode

6 Likes

your example edit is adorable, i can’t :pleading_face:

tysm :sob::heart::heart::heart:

Hi there! May I send the form here or do you preffer if I PM you?

That example is adorable! :pleading_face: :black_heart: I would like to request for an edit, please.

Character Details

Screenshot 2020-02-23 at 9.19.47 PM

And no, I don’t mind if you edit the hair or not, but if you do, could both their hair be extra messy? :pleading_face:

Pose

Something like this? If it’s not too advanced. :revolving_hearts: The white hair dude would be replaced with the girl, and the Damian would be the other guy.

From the knee up, please!

Background

Could it be blurred a little? x

Mood/Vibe

Just something badass and flirty. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would love a filter, and no text please! All the extras are on the character detail sheet. Tysm in advance! :blob_sun:

Here is good!

@BlooperBop ty for requesting and tysm :sob::heart:

1 Like

First thank you so much for doing this!
Character details:

Megan

Body: Olive

Brow: Seductive Arch

Hair: Beach Wave (Auburn)

Eyes: Upturned Feline (Green)

Face: Oval

Nose: Upturned

Lips: Full round (Terracotta)

Nate

Body: Tan

Brow: Thin Arch

Hair: Short Cropped Hair (Black)

Eyes: Stoic Almond (Blue)

Face: Defined Triangle

Nose: Button

Lips: Uneven (Toffee)

I don’t mind (actually I would like bc the hair in your edit is just perfect :pleading_face:) you editing their hair provided that Megan’s hair is long and Nate’s short and “up”

Clothes:
If this clothes aren’t good please tell me and I’ll find new ones ASAP

Megan

Ink

Top: Teal Green Genie Top

Bottom: Blue High Wasted Pants

Footwear: Yellow Holiday Sequin Heels

Acessories: Diamond Chocker Necklace

Nate

Ink

Top: Muscle Tank Pink

Bottom: Ripped Punk Pants

Footwear: Gray Hipster High Top Sneakers

Pose: I’d like Nate’s arm around Megan’s waist and if possible with this faces as example:

Example

And waist up please

Background: If possible in zone 2 (where you can’t see the gates) and it can be like the house is far and they’re in the sidewalk

Example

Mood: I don’t really know what to write here haha, but like light (?) Like friendly flirty…

Do you want anything written on it? : If you have a watermark… and maybe my Instagram too (@episode_mm) in whatever readable font and in white

Filter: I would love a filter!

Extras:

Megan

Freckles

Nate

Black ear pierce

Lip ring

Brow piercing

Ink Lady Rose Tattoo

Thank you again for the opportunity! You’re awesome :blob_hearts:

@episode_mm tysm for requesting and the compliment for my edit😆

i just have one question, do you want the leg parts included in the pose and the pole?

1 Like

Yes, please! :cowboy_hat_face: :black_heart:

@BlooperBop awesome! ty.

@episode_mm yeah unfortunately those clothes won’t work, I know the shirt works for sure though… please edit your post with the new clothes you would like!

2 Likes

Done! Hope this works :grin:

1 Like

Request finished! I couldn’t find a rose tattoo so I hope thats okay :grimacing: the guys pose was tricky because I haven’t worked with male ink in a while​:joy: but I enjoyed making this! Hope you like it.

ORIGINAL

FILTER DARK

FILTER LIGHT

DO NOT USE UNLESS YOU ARE @BlooperBop

Don’t forget to credit if used🔥

1 Like

Hey again love! I’m about to start working on your edit but I just wanted to know which facial expression you wanted Meg to have. There’s two you sent and yeah :joy:

omg I’m sorry haha the first one is fine thank you :blob_hearts:

Awesome! I’ll also be checking the clothes to see if they work.

Okay! I’m online if anything needs changes

1 Like

sorry 'bout this but could you send me a picture of the outfit?

Sure! Here you go and sorry they’re faceless hahha

and are they both idle with their facial expressions? i know nate’s pose with his arm around meg’s waist but is he doing anything else with his other arm?