Drawing comparison- we all have hope 😂

Hey yall :wave:t2:
So I felt like be motivational today as I feel motivated myself :revolving_hearts: and tbh that doesn’t happen often :joy:
So I started editing in May and I thought I was amazing at the time which was not true lmao. But over the course of these months I feel I have improved a lot and wanted to share my drawing journey with yall. So this is my first ever edit (yikes) :face_vomiting:

I know horrible right :joy:
And here is my most recent edit :revolving_hearts:

Yeh alotttttttt better ik :joy:
So I wanted to share this with yall cause there were a lot of times I just wanted to give up editing because I ‘wasnt Good enough’ and I would just look through all these amazing edits people had done and just feel rubbish. This literally got me nowhere… but when I stopped doing that and believed in myself I knuckled down and kept practicing and practicing until I got things right and learnt the style best for me. So what I’m saying is when things get tough don’t just give up because u look and think ‘oh I’m too bad’ or ‘she’s always going to be better than me’ because that gets you nowhere and you’re amazing in your own way. Please don’t give up and just give up when u are halfway there, practise and I’m sure you will get a lot better :revolving_hearts:
Happy scrolling
E marie :revolving_hearts:
And ya know if u want to follow my insta it’s ellie.marie_episode thanks xx

8 Likes

I love both

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a huge improvement. Good for you! :smile:

2 Likes

First of all, your amazing and second of all, thank you so much!!! This was exactly what I needed to hear :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome girl that’s what we all need to hear at some point in our drawing journeys or any journey :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Wow, what a journey and your art is just :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Still SHOOK

1 Like