Drawing comparison- we all have hope ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey yall :wave:t2:
So I felt like be motivational today as I feel motivated myself :revolving_hearts: and tbh that doesnโ€™t happen often :joy:
So I started editing in May and I thought I was amazing at the time which was not true lmao. But over the course of these months I feel I have improved a lot and wanted to share my drawing journey with yall. So this is my first ever edit (yikes) :face_vomiting:

I know horrible right :joy:
And here is my most recent edit :revolving_hearts:

Yeh alotttttttt better ik :joy:
So I wanted to share this with yall cause there were a lot of times I just wanted to give up editing because I โ€˜wasnt Good enoughโ€™ and I would just look through all these amazing edits people had done and just feel rubbish. This literally got me nowhereโ€ฆ but when I stopped doing that and believed in myself I knuckled down and kept practicing and practicing until I got things right and learnt the style best for me. So what Iโ€™m saying is when things get tough donโ€™t just give up because u look and think โ€˜oh Iโ€™m too badโ€™ or โ€˜sheโ€™s always going to be better than meโ€™ because that gets you nowhere and youโ€™re amazing in your own way. Please donโ€™t give up and just give up when u are halfway there, practise and Iโ€™m sure you will get a lot better :revolving_hearts:
Happy scrolling
E marie :revolving_hearts:
And ya know if u want to follow my insta itโ€™s ellie.marie_episode thanks xx

I love both

Wow, thatโ€™s a huge improvement. Good for you! :smile:

First of all, your amazing and second of all, thank you so much!!! This was exactly what I needed to hear :blush:

Youโ€™re welcome girl thatโ€™s what we all need to hear at some point in our drawing journeys or any journey :revolving_hearts:

Wow, what a journey and your art is just :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thanks :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Still SHOOK