Drawn art request (For a story that is still in the works!)

Hey, hope all you amazing humans are doing okay :blob_hearts: Anyways, I would like to request an art scene that is drawn and non-messy. I looked into a LOT of request threads on forums but most of the topics were closed or the artists’ requests were closed. So, I’m creating a topic to request. My request is not too complicated and I am not in a rush, so take your time sweethearts :purple_heart:

There are two characters; One female and the other is male.

Aurora deets and outfit

Character deets of Aurora;
Body & Skin-tone: Female Generic Body - Gold 3
Eyebrows: Arched Natural - Black Dark
Hair: Long Straight Loose Solid - Warm White
Eyes: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye - Ice Blue
Face shape: Diamond Defined Contour
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Round Pouty - Red Deep Matte

OUTFIT;
Tattoo: Birds In Flight Tattoo (on the waist if visible)
Top: Blazer Corset Top Polyester Red
Bottom: Belted Jeans Denim Grey Black
Heels: Eyelet Midi Heels Leather Black (add only if visible)
Hand accessories: Strapped Accented Watch Face Metal Gold (on the front hand)
Other accessories: Hanging Feather Earrings Feathers Grey Black, Locket Necklace Metal Gold

Marcus deets and outfit

Character deets of Marcus;
Body & Skin-tone: Male Athletic Body - Neutral 4
Eyebrows: Arched Medium - Black Dark
Hair: Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled - Black Dark
Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Sunken - Green Emerald
Face-shape: Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
Nose: Straight Pointed
Lips: Medium Heart - Rose Light Nude Matte

OUTFIT;
Tattoo(s): Full Body Tribal Skull Lace Ink Black (the much that is visible in the suit) & Scar Eye Left (04-07)
Top: Open Collared Blazer Top Wool
Bottom: Chain Accessories Ripped Jeans Denim Black
Hand accessories: Minor Faced Watch Leather Grey Black (on the front hand)
Shoes: Oxford Cap Toe Leather Black (add only if visible)

Pose/reference

Reference;

OR

images

OR

Whichever you find comfortable :upside_down_face:

Background

I don’t want a specific background, I want a png format art without background. Either you can PM me the art or I can give you my Email, your choice :slight_smile:

Visuals
Visual of Aurora

VISIUAL OF AURORA;

Visual of Marcus

VISIUAL OF MARCUS;

IMPORTANT DETAILS;

1. Required size- 420x580

2. From the art references mentioned above I don’t want the characters crying.

3. I will credit you but you gotta give me your credit username and specify which platform is that username on.

4. My story is FAR from done and its release is far away.

5. I don’t want my story title written on the cover, I wanna use this art as an art scene and a cover. so I’ll add the title afterward.

Note from me

As I mentioned above this will be my story cover and an art scene, And please acknowledge that my story is FAR from done, and it will be not out for at least a year or even more. So I’m not saying draw at your own risk ;), but please know that I will post about this art and mention you and credit you. But don’t expect me to release my story with your art soon after I receive it.

Hey i dont have time to read will when i get home

But you can check my art shop

1 Like

I will definitely :), Have a safe way home :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

This one I have a big problem with. Asking to remove watermark or signature is mighty sus and just radiates potential plagiarism

It is common practice for many artists to leave their signature, even on commissioned works. I’m sorry, but I am an artist who would prefer to leave my mark on all my work, I think the same go for many other artist, its quite disrespectfull to ask for, espically when you ask for free art

This helps people recognize my work. Even if the content is your design I made this. Even with credit, this helps people from stealing and profiting from whats not theirs.

4 Likes

I’m saying that you can give me both versions; the raw and the watermarked because the raw one is used on episode as a background. And the watermarked one I will use on any and every social platform.

I will never ask an artist to give me their art without a watermark, I’ve also done a few arts for other ppl and I always add my watermark.

All I’m trying to convey is that using the watermarked art on episode kinda looks messy, but if the artist is not okay with sending me the raw one; I’ll happily use the watermarked version.

1 Like

Are you looking for free or commissioned?

If commissioned @KylieJay and @Tesbie28 does awesome art!

If free @Gurmeet and @Drawing-miri-6 does beautiful free art

Good luck with your story! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Thank you soo much for the recs! I was looking for free artists. And @/Gurmeet and @/Drawing-miri-6’s examples look amazing, I actually found an artist and requested one already, but I will definitely request one from either on of them!

1 Like

No problem! I’m always happy to help :blob_hearts:
I’m glad you found someone :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for tagging me :innocent:

2 Likes

Thankyou for recommending :blush:

1 Like