✨ ~ Engagement Party: NemesisDarkFox and The_Saminator ~

Me? A bridesmaid?!

4 Likes

Yup :hugs::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

You asked him, right?

2 Likes

No, I wanted you from the start. 24aya asked, if I remember it right, if she could have a part, and I think I asked Kaju, already before she was famous around here. :grin: QueenChid should be the 4th, but I decided to better let her guide Sam to the altar. I wanted to ask here who would be the 4th bridesmaid, but decided to ask Days on my thread, and she agreed.
Since AS007, JHW and you were among the first people here to welcome me to the forums and stayed by my side ever since, it was clear for me that you should have a part in the wedding. Unless you don’t want to, of course. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: :person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_shrugging::person_shrugging:
And MERRY CHRISTMAS BRO :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::confetti_ball::tada::fireworks::sparkler:

2 Likes

No I haven’t asked but I knew … Anyways …
MERRY CHRISTMAS :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::confetti_ball::christmas_tree::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::tanabata_tree::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler::tada::confetti_ball::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::christmas_tree::fireworks::sparkler::sparkles::tada::confetti_ball::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler::sparkles::wink::fireworks::fireworks::sparkler::sparkles::wink::fireworks::sparkler::sparkles::sparkles::tada::tada:

3 Likes

Aww. Thank you!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Am I late?

3 Likes

No, but Christmas distracted people and made them party elsewhere or so. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nope! The wedding is still left! :wink:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.