✨ ~ Engagement Party: NemesisDarkFox and The_Saminator ~

Food it is :taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco:

6 Likes

bitmoji-20181222065327 bitmoji-20181222065318

6 Likes

It’s not the wedding yet, no formal dress code. :clinking_glasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Well, I got all dressed up and worked out for nothing.

6 Likes

Naaa, just early. The wedding will be in a week or so. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:whatttt?! faints I need cakkkke

4 Likes

Flora!

2 Likes

Not much.

2 Likes

Don’t celebrate it.

3 Likes

Congratulations @NemesisDarkFox and @TheSaminator!!! :purple_heart::kissing_heart::birthday::cake::grin:

4 Likes

Yeah. Why not?

2 Likes

No no no! My cake!

2 Likes

No! My cake! Mine! Mine!!! :disappointed:

2 Likes

Fine… I’ll share.

2 Likes

:blush:

3 Likes

You got me wrong, we have no plans for the engagement party cake that AS007 brought along, so you can have it. But now others spotted it as well, so you might have to share. :innocent:

3 Likes

runs to cake and steals it
Great :innocent: now noone can have it :yum:

3 Likes

That’s your definition of sharing? Why am I even surprised? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yesh! I recently added it in mah dictionary :innocent: and also u should not be surprised :smiling_imp: thanks for headup for cake :nerd_face: I forgot to steal it before

2 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen!

It´s time to discuss the plans for the actual wedding of @The_Saminator and me. This is what we/I have thought of so far:

Just like here already, @AS007 will be in charge of the organisation as our Mistress of Ceremonies. If she finds the time, she could also be the Iron Maiden… errr… Maid of Honor.

As part of the preparations she asked a few people who would like to be our priest/ess, and @Chocolate_Mama agreed to take the job, even though we did not have much contact yet.

@JHW will be responsible for the wedding cake. (And protecting it from certain folks…) Maybe she can also do some catering for those who prefer salty snacks, like those rap snacks I never heard of for Choco, some taccos for the bride and pizza for the rest or so. :wink:

I trust that my Daddy @Forever1201 will take me to the altar. As Sam is not part of the family yet, I asked our daughter-to-be @QueenChid to accompany her.

I decided to select 4 bridesmaids: @loveyourself, @24aya (to keep her busy and away from the cake), @Kaju and @Days. :slight_smile:

For the date, we agreed upon starting the wedding on the 31st, the thread will then again be open for a few days, so everyone can join.

As mentioned above and if she still wants to, we will adopt QueenChid as our daughter after the wedding. With all the discussions on diversity etc. going on, I would be happy if Choco as a prominent representative of the POC would second this and give us her ok, as Sam and I are white folks. The wedding consists of people from all over the world and should show that we are not biased, hopefully.

Those who have no special duty assigned will be welcomed as our guests, everyone is allowed to join. I will check for a song, but basically Sam and I already had found “our” song in “Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars” by Bon Jovi on my thread. :wink:

I guess that should cover most of it, if you have questions or suggestions, feel free to ask @AS007.

15 Likes