Epi. Skylight's Art Shop {OPEN!}

Okay! just let me know! xx

I’m officially off break! Open for requests :wave:t5:

2 Likes

Hey sorry to get back to you quite late! I’m more than happy to do this for you :slight_smile: i’ll PM you shortly regarding your request :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Password: Nuggets From Space

1. Cover
  2. Title: Aphate, By: Brookie K
Character LL

Skin: Rose 02
Brow: Arched Thin, Dark Brown
Hair: Long feathered , Ash Blind
Eyes: Female Generic, Ice Blue
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Round Button
Lips: Full Heart Pouty, Blood Orange Matte

Outift

20%20PM

Pose

If this is possible

Background and Details

Plain Black Background, If the could be a rose with blood on it an a dove too that would be great. Please have the rose and dove behind her.
Any font will do, just make it hand writing or calligraphy.
And at the bottom near her feet I would really like the line
“You are my Life, my Love. And you shall be my death”

Rose

Dove

Image result for dove flying away

1. N/A

2. @Zepherine If not too busy but I’m alright with anyone doing it

If you could do it that would be great, And I dont need it in any rush, take all the time in the world

1 Like

Password Nuggets from space

I need a cover art

For the Text can you add Mafia Boss on the bottom center in any color

Character Details: Jamie
Hair: Over Shoulder Braid, Color is Deep Brown
Eye’s: Deepset Downturned, Color of Eye’s is Grey
Skin: Neutral 01
Lips: Full Round Pouty, Color of Lips is Peach Gloss
Eyebrows: Arched Natural Scar, Color is Deep Brown
Nose: Round Button Upturned
Face: Heart Soft

The Other Character: Anthony
Hair: Messy Undercut, Color of Hair is Black
Eye’s: Deepset Downturned, Color of Eye’s is Black
Skin: Neutral 03
Lips: Medium Straight Natural, Color of Lips is Beige Deep Neutral
Eyebrows: Arched Medium, Color of Eyebrows is Black
Nose: Button Round
Face: Triangle Chiseled Scruffy Beard

For the Outfits I want Jamie to be wearing underwear and a half unbuttoned shirt and for Anthony I want him to be wearing a suit with the tie slightly coming undone.

For the Poses I want Jamie to be sitting on Anthony’s pulling him slightly forward by his tie while smirk at him and I want Anthony to be sitting an office chair looking up at Jamie with a grin while having his hands on her waist.

For the Background could you add a window and bookshelf and make it night, if so thank you.

I would like to request Neptune and if they are full then prashansaravi

Please put your name somewhere small on it but small to where you can still see it so I give you credit.

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Of course. @Neptune and I will figure it out.
Do you want it drawn?

Yes please.

Thank you! And no problem love! :blush:

1 Like

would you like a small cover AND a large cover or just one of the two? :thinking: because if you want both, i can work on one and @appleqrl can work on the other. :smiley:

1 Like

Both please.

Hi, I’d like a large cover (or whatever cover that will fit)

Text: the title is “#College”, put the title directly above the characters’ heads. Font can be anything that looks nice <3

Characters:
This is Maggie, the main character (this whole outfit + light freckles)

This is Lana, Maggie’s BFF (whole outfit)

Pose: Make it look like Maggie was taking a selfie. Maggie facing the left and Lana facing the right. Both are staring at the camera with a smug smile.

Images: If you can find a good college background, use it. (I tried to find a good one and was unsuccessful
)

Extra Notes: You know that “bunny ears” look with their fingers that people do for selfies? I’d like Lana to do the “bunny ears” behind Maggie’s head. I’d like it drawn. If not possible, then an edited is just fine.

Chosen Artist: I’d really like @Sunset_Shimmer to do the cover.

If I’m missing anything, please reply!
I’ve also seen the art examples, and would like to say I might become a regular here! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

tysm for the kind words at the end lol. i can’t speak for @Sunset_Shimmer so she’ll get back to you soon. just wanted to say thank you for appreciating everyone’s hard work! :grin:

1 Like

sure! we’ll PM with further questions about the request.

Thank you for requesting and your kind words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush: I will pm you shortly for more details

1 Like

This is incredibly sweet, you’re always welcome back here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks so much! It means a lot to us. Fell free to come back anytime. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay thank you very much!

yeah! no problem.

@xjewelx

Oh, wait :sweat_smile: I just realized that you’d prefer to have your cover drawn. I can only do edited covers. I believe @Florpetal07, @appleqrl or @Jayl may be available to draw it for you? If you’d rather have it edited, then of course I don’t mind doing it for you. Let me know what you’d like to do :blush:

2 Likes

Could I get a cover and splash from @zepherine ?

1 Like