Episaviors Services! [STORY REVIEWS, ART REQUESTS & MUCH MORE]

Heyyy!!! I am the owner of a group on Instagram called Episaviors and we’re bringing our services here on the forums! Isn’t that exciting? We do everything from both story reviews, shoutouts, story covers, splashes, video edits and more. As I said before, we are on Instagram; our handle is @episaviors_ if you want to follow us on there.
Anyways, if you’d like to request from us, our request forms are down below:
Story Review Request Form
Cover & Splash Request Form
Character Edit/Profile Picture Request Form
Highlight Icons Request Form
Video Edit Request Form
Story Shoutout Request Form

If you have Instagram, you’re going to see your request posted on our Instagram. If you don’t have Instagram, we can work some things out for you. Unfortunately, you cannot request for a story shoutout if you don’t have Instagram. If you have any questions or comments, please contact me @brianam.stories, @alexthebeast6, @roy_episode, @episode.sofiaz, @epy_alize or our group @episaviors_ on Instagram. Also, comment down below.

Also, these lovely people are the admins of the group!!
@queen.sofia @Alexthebeast @Aliz-e

6 Likes

Bump!

Bump

Closed since Share Feedback is for story reviews/proofreading only. Please create appropriate threads in the correct categories for each kind of service being offered. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink: