Episode Harmony Offical Request Thread

Bruh whered did you get the backgrounds they look amazing

if you just search on google for episode backgrounds then press images theres tons but when you do that it makes it more difficult to find out who to credit so i don’t recommend doing that.

1 Like

@Frankiestien here’s the new thread

@Sanityyy

@NDWrites

thank you so much its amazing!! x

2 Likes

That’s beautiful! Thank you so much! Would you like me to credit this thread? Or just you?

2 Likes

Hi again!
I have a new request to you.:sweat:
I need a bad boy bedroom background and an detective office one and @Epy.raven told me you can help me.
Can you? Pretty please! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sure love

1 Like

@Miss_Moonlight I didn’t finish coloring it…

1 Like

@lanafrazer_episode @CinnamonToast @sezzlehg @MidnightRain

Can one of you guys do this

1 Like

Probably the others, because one, my app doesn’t do the colouring like this, 2. I have a hell lot of extra homework 3. I’m busy for the next 24 hours.

1 Like

ohhh ok

can people send characters here

1 Like

Sorry to bother you, but i have made a request a while back but I have not yet received it. So I’m wondering is someone working on it?

1 Like

Oh gosh I thought ray ray was doing it we have gotten all the request messed up and thread cause we have been so busy with school

I will have @NDWrites or @Sanityyy do it

Can you resend the details again please?

Okay, I’ll do that right away

2 Likes

The detail is all on this post

2 Likes

Hey! I’m Saifana and I’ll be responding to your request. Since school is starting soon and I haven’t had a chance to look for supplies yet, your request might take a while depending on how busy I might be, if you mind?

2 Likes

It’s okay I haven’t actually got to writing the part that i need the Art scene for so you can take your time

3 Likes

@Cez.Episode ~ hii! i was just wondering if you still needed your cover :))

2 Likes