Episode Overlays, Free Use

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Thanks for the bump, I’m awful at remembering that I’ve made posts :joy:

1 Like

Bump for the new users!
Welcome and this drive is free use, meaning I don’t need credit for them. I’ve sorted the drive by Art Catalog names so they’re easy to find. If you see one I’ve missed or need a specific overlay out of an episode background, comment here on the thread and I’ll get them done :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi again!! if possible, do you think that you’d be able to make an overlay for
INT. NIGHTCLUB BAR - NIGHT of the bar counter? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done :slight_smile: Sorry it took me awhile to respond, I just got a chance to check my notifications lol. They’re under folder “INT. NIGHTCLUB BAR - NIGHT” I’ve done the bar in full and the stools separately. Everything should spot to the right places :slight_smile:

2 Likes

dw about it, thank you so much!!

1 Like

Bump for the new people! Welcome and these overlays are all free use/ no credit required. If you want to credit me for taking time to make these, a readerMessage with my Forum name is perfectly fine :slight_smile:

Bump, added INT. GEORGIA CHURCH - DAY to the drive.
There are full, half and individual rows of pews, as well as the choir boxes on the left/right sides of the front area.
As always, the folder name is the same as the Catalog name for easy searching in the drive. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

1 Like

Bump, added INT. ICE BATH GRANDMAS BATHROOM - NIGHT ice bath with separated front/back ice, and the mirror wall to use for reflections :slight_smile: Enjoy!

1 Like

Bump! I added EXT. MALIBU HOME - DAY to the drive. I’ve included the top balconies, the front rails, hedges and the hand-rail behind the front right rail as well. :slight_smile:

Enjoy!

Bump :smiley:

Bumping for all the new people :slight_smile: Welcome! These overlays are free to use! If you see one in the catalog that needs overlays, comment them here and I’ll get them uploaded as soon as possible :slight_smile: Good luck on your stories!

Bump! Added “INT. ROCK NIGHT CLUB - NIGHT” to the drive :slight_smile:

hi again !! :sweat_smile: if its not too much to ask could you do the street lights on EXT. BIG CITY STREET - NIGHT? or at least the one i have circled, regardless thank you so much for this thread and the drive!!

2 Likes

Yeah, I can get the street lights, it will have to wait about an hour until my little one goes to bed :slight_smile: I’ll tag you when they’re uploaded :slight_smile:

1 Like

awesome, thank you so much again!! <3

Hey, it’s uploaded under :EXT. BIG CITY STREET - NIGHT in my drive. I did the street lights on both sides, as well as the middle cross-street area (so cars can moves horizonally between the two sections :slight_smile: ) and the middle arrow sign. :slight_smile:
Glad I could help out!

Edit: I did the day version as well with the same overlays :slight_smile:

1 Like