Episode Reviewing Stories?

What do you have to do to get your story reviewed by episode? Some people get their story reviewed in a couple of days of publishing and my story has been out since June and I haven’t had a notification saying it’s been reviewed. I have been #101 in my genre for four days before and I thought that would do it but nothing happened?

4 Likes

did you try promting it on insta, twitter, snap, facebook on her.
Do you have an account that shares your stores.
Did you search on here people you can do reads for reads. Or shoutouts o face book or instagram.
Did you look on here or toturials where it say reviews or something like that. bb

1 Like

I have an ig account and have been promoting my story and my friends have helped me I I have got 2k reads. Does the forums really help because I feel like it only for r4r and unfortunately I don’t have a lot of time to read anymore but I do some occasionally?

some of them are. If you search for it. There are teams that review your story without r4r. Also, there are some people on insta who have accounts made for review.

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story creation. Stories that get reviewed are those that have been reported to the team for guideline violations, or get high enough on trending.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Sometimes it takes a few weeks for them to get to it (after you hit top 100- if you’re showing as #101 that should mean you’re in the top 100). I’ve recently seen authors wait weeks to be reviewed. Then other authors have waited just a couple days (I waited 4 days but that was back in March).

1 Like

Hi! Episode will review your story for the following reasons: (I think)

1. It’s been reported, and episode need to check if it’s appropriate
  2. Episode are considering featuring your story on a shelf
  3. Your story has reached 100 or below in the ranks
  4. It’s a contest entry

*Sorry if those are wrong

1 Like

I’ve been literally been wondering the same thing. I’ve been in the top 100 twice and they still haven’t reviewed my story :pleading_face: I still don’t fully understand how it works, but I’m still hoping to receive the notification that it’s been reviewed :roll_eyes:

2 Likes