FEATURE: Making your own clothing

Hello! So I have been thinking about this for a while now, but what if we were able to make our own clothing? For example like a T-shirt or a pair of socks. Instead of being limited to the clothing that Episode released for writers to use. Maybe Episode could give people a template so it could definitely fit the characters! or something of that sorts.

It could be similar to how you upload a background or overlay, and they could approve it they same way!

What do you think about it? Do you think it would be a good idea? Or not at all?

15 Likes

I LOVE this idea and I would love if they could do this as long as it wasn’t too complicated. It’s like with the whole different body sizes and how difficult they said that would take. I would love for this to be a thing but I would want it to come after the addition to dark lipsticks and what not in the LL portal. And that’s another thing, I think it would have to be done for both LL and INK and maybe even Classic, but they aren’t focused on INK or Classic anymore. It is a really good idea but I see lots of things that could go wrong with it too and again, the fact that it would most likely only be in LL rather than all three styles would probably cause a bunch of unnecessary drama in the community. It is an addition to the portal that would be really exciting to have though!

5 Likes

Support! This is a amazing idea! Because episode won’t answer to everyone’s ideas and needs for there stories it would help to add diversity and ethnicity to clothes and just everyday clothes that we want or fantasy items. I seriously adore this idea!!!

6 Likes

Bumb!

@Daisy_Flower1
@Queen_K
@epsd.ama
@Rylie
@Rac5hel
@Rosella233
@Bridi
@Dark.Epy

6 Likes

Yes yes SUPPORT wooop

3 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

Support!

Though, of course, there’s be a bunch of obstacles in this. Maybe they could give us shirt templates or something which will work on the Episode characters and we could design it by using it as a vague base.
(I have no idea if that’s even a thing, though XD)

:heart:

6 Likes

i think it would be a great way to ensure more reads and make creating the story’s a tad bit more fun!

5 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

I totally agree!

2 Likes

Yaaasss supportt

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I’m gonna be honest id just take stuff off Google images lol

1 Like

Hey its not stealing its borrowing a good idea lmfaooo

1 Like

Yass sister.

1 Like

Lol I am full of wisdom

1 Like

Teach me sensei

1 Like

Why of course my pupil.

1 Like

Great idea @Lunar_Rose this sounds cool

Support :heart:

4 Likes

Supporttttttt

What if there was a template to let the reader make their own clothing as well? Rlly good idea shishtar :two_hearts::heart:

3 Likes