Feeling defeated

Thank you!
I have to admit, it feels a lot better to vent and know I’m not alone, even if I feel petty afterwards :’) Thank you for letting me vent away and for being so understanding :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! My apologies for putting it in the wrong topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe tough love and honesty are the best ways to live by. It’s not what everyone wants to hear but I’m glad you accept it!

See, you and me are different in terms of what episode means to us, hobby vs passion. Episode is a great stepping platform but it’s not the only platform. I think that’s what people forget. There isn’t just one place to give you what you want, there are many other places that can give you what you deserve… this also applies to real life as well.

I honestly don’t care about getting featured lol. 5 years is awhile but my time here is slowly depleting. It’s okay though, you outgrow some hobbies.

Anyways…

Just remember, episode is just an app, it will always be there. Those in your life may not always be there. Take care of yourself and come back with a fresh and clear mind. You will feel better about everything :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’ll pm you abt it!

It’s important to remember to not get too stressed over creating your story, or how much reads you have.

1 Like

There are also other platforms for writing too. Episode isn’t the only way.

1 Like

Like everyone said, prioritize your self first over episode. Don’t let it deteriorate you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.