Finally I made It! My story is published on Episode App

I finally published my story “A Boy Like You”.
I’ll give you some sneak peeks and if you want you can reviw it, I really hope I didn’t messed up.

4 Likes

looks good! i’ll check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :two_hearts:tell me your opinion and tell me if I did some mistakes

1 Like

wowwww looks interesting!! DEFINITELY gonna check it out… what are the keywords?

1 Like

So it’s about a Rockband. I’ll leave the story description down below. Thank you for considering reading my story, means a lot!

2 Likes

great! I’ll check it out!!

1 Like

Thank you so much :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

@Geta hey girl I’m reading your story, not finished yet. Lol, but I saw a mistake, don’t know if that was on purpose :upside_down_face:.

Kat (cat?) anyways, I love your story so far, :raised_hands:t4:.

3 Likes

It’s not a mistake! Her name is Katherine-Kat. But everyone calls her Kitten because she is superior and she wants to be called like that. I’ll make a special episode to explain this. Thank you for considering reading my story! <3

3 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

A Boy Like You (A Rockstar Story)…
After Diego confession, Jamie agrees to replace her cousin in Diego’s band, like that, she starts to be adored by thousands of people. And who knows, will that bring her what she always hoped?
Guys I released 3 chapters of the story​:gem::gem::gem:please read them and tell me your opinion!

2 Likes

Okay, thank you for moving this topic here.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to read it
How many cahpters ist it??

18 out, if you want you can read them

1 Like

I will read them. Btw your story looks very interesting

1 Like

Thank you🤩

1 Like

I know this isn’t a r4r, but I wanted to do this anyways

I loved your story. I just have one note.
I wished like some of the scenes were a little longer. I thibk that’s it. Everything like the grammar, length is per

2 Likes

isn’t Hawaii in the USA?

1 Like

Yea, it is

1 Like

It’s made up of a bunch of different islands but for the most part, it’s part of the US

1 Like