🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

You can change the measurements, you know?

5 Likes

Of course ik. i just thought that maybe i should inform her.

5 Likes

Hello @Kshithistak I’m not sure which image you are referring to because no link to the background is in your post or an image, but you can try this:

7 Likes

Bump

4 Likes

Thanks so much for helping to sort that out @JemU776 :blob_hearts:

Just a little note:
:sparkles: All the backgrounds I post on this thread are sized properly for the portal :straight_ruler: Make sure you are downloading them correctly and there will be no issues with the sizes :sparkles:

Thanks ~ :tulip:

16 Likes

OMG, THESE ARE :dizzy: JUST :dizzy: WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! THANKS A LOT HUN! Please can you send me the pngs? :sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

6 Likes

Awesome! I’m glad to hear it :partying_face: Here’s the reception overlay :sparkles: :tulip:

17 Likes

Here’s a couple different basement areas :sparkles: :tulip:

Overlays ^^

Overlays ^^

Overlays ^^

39 Likes

This is so awesome!! I guess you left something of yours… :crown:, here!

5 Likes

I could stare at these all day and night, the talent is way too much :heart_eyes: :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

Hi im new here i am starting a new story and i wanted a shower background but i just dont know how to place it can you help?

4 Likes

if you’re trying to upload a BG to the portal, go to art catalog on the writer’s portal, click on backgrounds, and there’s an option that says Backgrounds: Available for All Stories, click on that to switch it to Uploaded to Your Account and there you can upload your BGs within the requirements (it’ll say so on that screen)

also, welcome to the community :))

5 Likes

:joy: :revolving_hearts: Thanks so much @Tiyashaonepisode I’m happy to help :sparkles: :tulip:

Thanks @JemU776 :blob_hearts: :disco: You’re too sweet :icecream: :tulip:

Welcome to the community @Marianely.A :partying_face: If you still need help with anything feel free to private message me and I’d be happy to help you out :sparkles: :tulip:

Thanks so much for helping out @Youngbl00d :metal2: And Happy Forum Anniversary :yay: :tulip:

7 Likes

np and thanks :))!

5 Likes

Np Queen, ilysm :chef: :blob_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :gift: :crown: :gift_heart: and happy forums anniversary @Youngbl00d :party_time: :heart:

6 Likes

:smirk: It’s been one day but…

BUMP !!!

8 Likes

thankyou!!

4 Likes

It has been a day, I am sure she’ll blow out minds with her talent!!! :point_right::point_left::pleading_face:

3 Likes

Wonderful work again :heart:

5 Likes