Free backgrounds, Overlays & Splashes

Im my drive :heart: New backgrounds I made :heart:

3 Likes

New stuff in my drive. Check it out :heart:

This background is in my drive also in day version:

This is Posterwall Bedroom original from Episode, but they have only Day version. So here is the same background in night version:

And a car overlay :heart:

3 Likes

Amazing! :hugs:

1 Like

IT’S SO GOOD! I love it!

1 Like

New backgrounds and overlays in my drive :heart:

2 Likes

New fitness background and overlays in my drive :heart:

#FreeByJones_Drive

2 Likes

New bedroom backgrounds and overlays in my drive :heart:
#FreeByJones_Drive

2 Likes

Kids bedroom background and overlays in my drive :heart:
#FreeByJones_Drive

1 Like

Interrogation room in my drive between original backgrounds, with all needed overlays. Overlays need to be placed in zone 1 and no need to resize them. :heart:
#freebyjones_drive

2 Likes

Sweets bar with all needed overlays can be found on my drive, between original backgrounds. :heart:
#freebyjones_drive

4 Likes

Awesome job as always! :hugs:

1 Like

Would you happen to have the bed and the shelf as overlays?

2 Likes

Added in the same folder :heart:

1 Like

In my drive, between original backgrounds, you can now find CLASSROOM background with all overlays: 5 classroom’s desks and 16 chairs for students, teacher’s desk and teacher’s chair. Place overlays in zone 1!
#freebyjones_drive

2 Likes

This time I made hospital nursery. You can find it in my drive together with all needed overlays, even the overlay to cover the baby in the crib. Place overlays in zone 1 and no need to spot them. :heart:
#freebyjones_drive

1 Like

Modern living room - Backgrounds (day and night) and all needed overlays are in my drive between original backgrounds.

Place overlays in zone 1 and no further spotting needed. :heart:

#freebyjones_drive

2 Likes

Neonatal Hospital in my drive between original backgrounds- with all overlays. Baby can be put in incubator and covered. As usual overlays are put in zone 1, so no need to spot them! :heart:#freebyjones_drive

1 Like

Creepy Scary House background in my drive, with 2 overlays (fog and tree). Put overlays in zone 1 and no further spotting needed. :heart: #freebyjones_drive

1 Like

In my drive you can find Gala Party 2-zones background, with 4 tables and 16 chairs. There’s also an overlay to make screen tv. Between overlays there are also both balconies. Put all overlays in zone 1. :heart: #freebyjones_drive

1 Like