Gonna publish episode 1 of my story soon <3

i’ve been constantly losing and gaining motivation to write. im super insecure about my directing and writing but im determined to put this out there. my upcoming story, ozerne, which most likely wont amount to much, is a horror/mystery. i plan on making the first episode kind of long just in case people who do read it and gain interest have a lot to think about while i somehow manage to work on the second episode. this story’s cast has been redone 3 times and i was probably about halfway through the first episode when i deleted everything and started over. i guess, this is a plea for help and also a teaser? let me know if you would like me to @ you when i release the first episode. also, what do you guys do to gain motivation to write? :heart: :weary:

1 Like

Are you just publishing one episode??

1 Like

of course i’ll release more episodes over time. i have a lot going on right now and waiting to release at least 2 would take too long. i’ve been dreading publishing anything but ive decided that i need to put something out

1 Like

:blob_hearts: Open if you are reading this :blob_hearts:?

Check out these links for motivation

Tips and tricks on how to improve your Character(s) And Story?

3 Likes

thank you sooo much! :heart: the first post that you linked is absolutely amazing

1 Like

That sounds really great! and I hope you’re able to get your story out there, but to publish your story, you need to have at least 3 episodes with at least 400 lines each.

2 Likes

i did not know that. :sneezing_face::weary: ty though

No problem! Feel free to tag me when you do publish your story, I’d love to read it <3

I understand but i think not sure but publishing episode 1 is against the guidelines I understood it is dreading but it’s best to take your time and publishing all 3 episode plus the first episode doesn’t count as reads. I can beta read it if you want and give my opinion :wink:

1 Like

I was the same way with my second story and I was determined as well to get out there now I’m determined to finished it :joy::joy::heart: oh boy that’s going to take awhile

I still get insecure about it :joy: