Good Classic Stories!I

I’m a bit late, but the titles you are looking for are “Human” and “Human: No Surrender” these are definitely some of my favorite classic stories!

2 Likes

YAS! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:heart: :wink:

1 Like

Hi I am hoping to find an old classic story that I couldn’t remember the name of. The story is kind of mystery and a bit dramatic?
It has 19 episodes (idk why I remembered this instead of the name lol). And the plot twist was in the final episode; sth about her parents who are doctors doing illegal experiments.
I know the information is vague, but it’d mean the world to me if somebody recognized the plot and its name :slight_smile:
Thank you in advance!!!

1 Like

Hmm, sorry I don’t know anything about that. I wish I knew :frowning:
Did you check it here?

It might be there.

1 Like

Just checked it and found my story “missing at Mayville”!!! I’ve been looking for it since forever. Can’t thank you enough omg!!!

You don’t have to thank me. You should thank @Lemniscate for making the lists :slight_smile:

@Lemniscate truly appreciate your effort in keeping track with all of these classic stories!!! Thank you so muchhh!!

1 Like

Bump

Hey the story you are talking about is (Tangled Love Classic) but for some reason u won’t be able to find it in search so I actually came by it when I was searching through the stories what the author of (Being the New Girl) likes. Just click on the authors profile and u will find the story.
Also Bella the protagonist is not Spanish. She is from US and is not very linguistic as it takes her time to learn French. Otherwise ur description of the story matches Tangled Love

Oh haaa I was about to recommend Human & Human: No Surrender, but they’re already on there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Till death do us part

It’s been a while, so I’d like to provide an update on this.

I’ve actually gone ahead and uploaded V2 of the collection sometime around last month. I originally intended for it to be finished sometime during the last quarter of 2018 but other obligations delayed it. It’s actually still not even finished yet, but half (the upper portion) of it is done.

Currently trying to catalog the remaining ones and find a way to upload the story cards/get the descriptions in there. The document is pretty large and most of the Classics are on there but there are still more old and new stories out there to find and add to the list.

And remember, anyone is more than welcome to contribute if they’d want. :slight_smile:

Legend:
AD = Adventure
AC = Action
C = Comedy
D = Drama
F = Fantasy
H = Horror
M = Mystery
R = Romance
T = Thriller

The numbers next to these acronyms are intended to be used to search for the story description, but that’s currently being worked on.

4 Likes

Do you mean “You drive me crazy”?
Cause that story has been removed. The writer is writing it again ( in Classic of course) but the name changed to “Drive me insane”. I hope I could help.

1 Like

Bump

OK, so I know I’m REALLY late, but these stories are WORTH IT.
Hidden lives
Rock n roll evolution
Tea & Poison
Party girls
Ugly Cass: from ugly 2 fab
Love list and lies
Beauty always has a price
Real Hollywood (all 69 chapters)
Evil twins heist
True You
Human
Bloodines
Ghost in the halls
Always talk to strangers
And a loooot of more. Hope you like them!

3 Likes

I’m sorry I have no idea what that story is :frowning:

Have you look through this list? The story might be there :slight_smile:

Check out my revamped story, My First Love! , and give me some feedback. Let me know if there are any errors, and I will correct them!

Title: My First Love
By: lanafrazer.episode
Episodes: 3
Genre: Action, Romance, Mystery, Drama
Description: Emily, a high school girl, has been taken by her father’s colleague. Will her family and friends be able to rescue her in time before it’s too late? Will Jason admit his feelings?

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6081833341353984

2 Likes

Hi, so I’m searching this story, it’s about a girl that won a competition and she gets a job offered as manager of a boy group of five boys. And she travels with them on a cruise ship. Can somebody help me find this story?

3 Likes

Hey there! :slight_smile: Have you check the list here?
You might be able to find it there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1shfSW5o4PLlelAZz27nxsSBdzwaUCrr3b-XVQpEtGfQ/htmlview#gid=18728200