Guyss need help!

Hey, don’t say that!

Never compare your skills with another person’s.

We’re all unique when it comes to creativity in our own ways :sparkling_heart:

If we all wrote the same, drew the same, or sang the same songs, how would life be? :scream:

7 Likes

Exactly…

3 Likes

Thank you Soo much :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
It means a lot …

4 Likes

@LaurieKrisette

3 Likes

Too Gorgeous :sob::black_heart:
My bloody eyes can’t take it.

3 Likes

Thank you soo much …:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

@Aihira144

2 Likes

Hello haha,

to be honest, I SUCK at colouring! (i saw this thread and got scared to give any opinions)

that’s why I only do comics. I’m still practicing and finding which colouring tool I like the most.

But! I think on the flower drawing, you’ll need to blend the small roses(?), leaves and them sticks~ And on the last drawing, the colour looks a bit light. And if my art teacher saw me using marker pens with colour pencils, she’ll be so mad!

And with the palm trees in the third drawing, the trunk needs a bit more shading.

All in all, I think they’re so colourful and gorgeous! Just gotta work on that blending and shading~

3 Likes

thank you soo much …for your fair opinion …i kinda need it …i really appreciate that…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

No problem! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you soo much guyss for your support I WON:kissing_heart::heart_eyes::wink::slightly_smiling_face::blush: I am so happy…
@FearrIess
@Spes
@Gabby.creates
@Unique_911
@zoe4564
@anon89987562
@JemU776
@Rarehearted
@LaurieKrisette
@Aihira144
9 Likes

Congrats :partying_face: :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

4 Likes

felicidades hermosa

4 Likes

:clap::tada::dizzy::revolving_hearts::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Thanks😊

3 Likes

Thank you so much :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::star_struck:

5 Likes

Your art is lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Congratz, sis. :clap::sunglasses:

5 Likes