HAIR: Hair Details as Clothing Accessories

I would love to see hairstyles with bangs, edges, and fly-aways already included in the character creation menu, but I also think it would be neat if we could add these features to our characters à la carte. Basically, I’m asking that we could apply individual hair accents to outfits like we do tattoos or scars, eg:

Bangs

Edges/Baby Hairs

Loose Strands

Buns & Ponytails

Examples of what we could create:

Several suggestions for new styles are basically existing options with bangs or added strands so maybe this could even save the art team some time creating entirely new hairs. And, of course, I would want this for all bodies not just the generic female style :))

Goal: 25 likes :unlock::white_check_mark: (10/26/23)
Goal: 50 likes :lock:
Goal: 100 likes :lock:
Goal: 200 likes :lock:

Related topics to support:

49 Likes

Support!!! This is such a great idea

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Support :blob_hearts:

1 Like

omg yes!! this would work perfectly if we also had the option to remove/ add clothing items with commands

3 Likes

support!!

1 Like

Support! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

bumpp

Support!! It would add so much and make characters more unique!

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

I absolutely support your idea!

1 Like

Bumpp

Support!!!

This is a terrific idea as it would make the characters more realistic too! In real life, unless their hair has some kind of gel or glue, peoples’ hair always end up with some loose strands and some messy ends. Also the bangs option is great as it would add a more natural variety!

1 Like

Right! Having these variations could make formal hairstyles more casual and vice versa—in general, it makes customization more versatile. Thank youu!! :heart:

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Bump

Support! love this idea & the examples!! :yay:

1 Like