:cat_typing: HD Backgrounds & Overlays [Credit-Free] :blob_hearts:

Whoa, I’m literally speechless. These are amazing!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: Most of the time I just render out premade products though hahah.

Thanks!

Medieval Courtyard Set 1

DOWNLOAD LINK

14 Likes

omg these are beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you <3

Residential Area Set:

DOWNLOAD LINK

10 Likes

These are amazing thanks!!!

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

DOWNLOAD LINK

8 Likes

I made some overlays for the apartment bedrooms and hotel bathroom. :slight_smile:
This a bird’s eye view blanket:

Another blanket:

A wall for the modern apartment living room:

Hotel bathroom mirror and sink overlay:

MIRROR

You don’t need to credit me for the overlays since It’s just an edit. You do need to credit Wincy if you use her backgrounds though.

6 Likes

hey! can i please request 2 overlays, both sentences

One overlay says ‘Hale Huna’
and the other says ‘Anonymous Author’

can they both be gold and magical-looking? fancy and fantastical but easy read if that makes sense?

Hi! I don’t make overlays, I just edited those ones because all I had to do was erase the background, :slight_smile:

You can go here though:

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Here’s a couch one as well:

3 Likes

Thank you @Avarose456 for the overlays! :grin:

DOWNLOAD LINK

5 Likes

It’s no problem! :slight_smile:

1 Like

DOWNLOAD LINK

7 Likes

these are gorgeous!

i was wondering if you have a changing room/dressing room background? i’ve been looking everywhere but no luck >_< thanks in advance!!

2 Likes

Yeah like a medieval one, that would be so perfect right now! XD

1 Like

Woah! Thank you :smiley:

@carmelita @lanafrazer_episode

I don’t have a dressing room but I put some bits and pieces together from a bunch of different stuff to make these. Hope they work haha!

DOWNLOAD LINK

P.S. All windows are transparent for custom scenes to be layered underneath. If uploaded as is, they will be pitch dark! With the lighting I set here, either day or night settings would work!

12 Likes

omg, YES!!! YES!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

These Art Work are AMAZING, Do you have any which is like a back garden with a swing set at all? I will be giving you a mention in my story, for your art work :slight_smile: Its well deserved :slight_smile: xx

1 Like

thanks a tonne, wincy! amazing as always :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like