Help Finding Story on Episodes

Ty!!

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t know which story you’re describing but Blindsided by MerryMary has a blind protagonist

I need help finding a story! I’m 99% sure it was on Episode. The mc is a girl in high school and I think she was a bit of a trouble maker and I think she was rich, eventually she moved to California with her friend turned boyfriend and becomes a model (that may be a sequel) that’s about all I can remember but it was my fave. I read it 3 or 4 years ago if that helps lol.

Someone help me find this story i’ve read two years ago:(

I don’t remenber that much about this story, i’m going to get my best to explane.
So i think it was about a girl who was a stripper at a young age, she grows being a stripper (its not the “Stripped” story) and in the middle of the story i remenber when she was a little kid her dad used to abuse her idk. She lived in an apartment where she has a neighboor who is her love interest, i guess he was a famous singer . At the end she has a child who i don’t remenber who was the father.

Pls help me, i remenber the story was a drama / romance.

does anyone know the name of a story about a football boy named cole and a girl where her bestfriend makes her go to a football game, and as theyre tailgating she uses the bathroom and when she walks out she bumps into cole and didnt know he was a famous football player because she doesnt know anything about football, then at the football game she won this meet and greet with cole and then when she gets to the meet and greet she finds out its the guy she bumped into before. then cole asks her to go to a wedding with him as his date.

Hi, i also need help finding a story but i cannot remember the plot or the name/author.

All i remember is it has something to do eith a girl who has a friend named Violet and at the somewhat beginning she goes to violets bachlorette party.

i can’t find the story nor the creator on episode , is there any other name they could be going under ?

did you ever find this story?

A month or so ago the author removed all her stories from the app. That’s why you can’t find. Unfortunately this means you won’t be able to read it anymore

1 Like

Did you know the name of the story? Please help

So this is probably a long shot! But there was a story I was reading and never got to finish several years ago. I don’t remember many details, but it was about a girl who was like kidnapped or something by this guy who was like the devil or son of the devil and she starts falling for him only to find out he was the one who had killed her mother and that was as far as I got to read. Any ideas what that story could be?

I don’t know if it’s still around or not, I started reading it a long time ago. All I remember is it’s about a girl thief and a guy cop who fall in love, but he has no idea she’s a thief. Although, I think she knows he’s a cop. It’s kind of cliché and a bit corny, her parents are also thieves and his parents are also cops. She has a gay brother and he was a gay best friend who both meet and fall in love as well. And if I remember correctly, the girl has long black curly hair and I think pale skin. I also think the cop had really tan skin with dark hair. Let me know if this rings a bell, anyone! Oh and it’s a classic one by the way! Not Ink or Limelight.

Hello I need help finding a story. From what I can remember the girls father was famous and he enrolled her into a performing arts school. She meets this girl who was at one point dating the theater teachers son. She also meets this guy who’s closed off and he has a sister that’s friends with the mean girl. His parents run some shady gang. The dad ends up hiring a russian bodyguard for his daughter and he ends up having a separate story with the mean girl. The dad ends up having a relationship with his daughters moms sister who was apart of the gang. At the end of the story the daughter found out that the dad had payed these friends to keep an eye on her.

Hello I need help finding a story. From what I can remember the girls father was famous and he enrolled her into a performing arts school. She meets this girl who was at one point dating the theater teachers son. She also meets this guy who’s closed off and he has a sister that’s friends with the mean girl. His parents run some shady gang. The dad ends up hiring a russian bodyguard for his daughter and he ends up having a separate story with the mean girl. The dad ends up having a relationship with his daughters moms sister who was apart of the gang. At the end of the story the daughter found out that the dad had payed these friends to keep an eye on her.

Hey! I need help finding a story i remember reading it in the early 2021. At first it was called dirty. I remembered the main characters name It was colton and Chanel but towards the end it was taylor i believe. Something tragic happened like A fire and colton saved it but she had no rememberence of the event but then they see each other again and He explain it to her and she slowly realized her aunt had lied to her the whole time. But then Then colton and chanel had a fallout. So chanel left her aunts house and started living with her best friend and this guy who liked her. But colton came and took her and her friend on a trip and chanel got into an argument with colton and she hurt her ankle but colton found her and he helped her fix her ankle where they kissed again. Please help me!! the vacation took place at like a beach!!

I need help finding a story it is about a girl who wants to be actress then while at the mall with her friends one was a guy the other was a girl they were siblings and all of a sudden the girl starts running from the mall cops saying that they will never catch her alive a stranger from the sidelines takes a video uploads it and then she starts going viral and a famous manger comes and talks to her about coming to LA and becoming a actress and so she packs up moves to LA but what she didn’t know was that the manger put her living in a big mansion with the most famous actor around

Rising Star by Cher

Thank you I have been thinking about it for weeks

Hello Guys,
Can anyone Help me find the title of this story I’m not really sure how it goes but It was about a lady or grandma asks a Guy to take her daugter/Granddaughter with him for world travel in return of favor as smthg I guess. Please let me know

Hello Guys,
Can anyone Help me find the title of this story I’m not really sure how it goes but It was about a lady or grandma asks a Guy to take her daugter/Granddaughter with him for world travel in return of favor as smthg I guess. Please let me know

1 Like