Help me please! Can’t find story!

Hi everyone! I’m in need of finding a story! I was reading a story and now the story disappeared! I was really into it and I look forward to finishing it. I can’t remember the title or the author! I was bored one night and I was just reading and not paying attention to the title. The story had a main character name Lily (Full name: Lillian). She was at a boarding school for 3 years because her father sent her there. The reason he sent her to a boarding school was because he was going through a lot with losing his wife, Lily’s mother, from leukemia. After boarding school, Lily’s dad decides to bring her back home (to NYC I believe). As Lily comes back home she finds a guy living in her home. The guy turned out to be Lily’s mom best friend son. His mom also died, but from a car accident. I can’t remember his name but I believe he had a girl over named Madison (who end up being jealous of Lily). He’s basically the lover in the story and Lily starts to fall for him. This story was gem choice. I spent 20 gems on one scene. Can’t really remember anything else. Hope this helps! The cover of the story had a guy shirtless with a towel on and an African American girl with an Afro. Hope this information helps! Thanks!

1 Like

Omg I’ve been looking for this game for about a week it’s literally starting to annoy me if you find out what it is can you let me know as well please if you want… Thank You xx

1 Like

What year did you read it?
Is it a featured story?

Absolutely!!! :slight_smile:

Hopefully, this narrows down your choices, but this should be an Episode featured story because of the gem choices. :wink:

I read it two days ago. I thought it was a featured story but I still can’t find it!:sob:

1 Like

I just checked out all Episodes story’s including gems and sadly still can’t find it :sob::sob:

Episode has tons. Here is what I can do for you. Type in Episode Original, they have tons of featured stories.

1 Like

It’s so weird! I still can’t find it! :sob: but thanks so much for the help!

1 Like

Your welcome. I really want you to find it tho :weary:

1 Like

Thank you! I really want to find it! It’s literally been in my head ever since I’ve read it! I really hope the author didn’t just delete the story! But I didn’t think it can be deleted since it’s featured. :frowning:

1 Like

It’s probably not. Now that gem choices have been released to the community and the author probably has enough reads, gem choices can cost about up to 15-20 gems I think. But maybe I’m wrong :cold_face:

2 Likes

Hey did you name her Lily?

1 Like

Ahh man. Well thanks for the info!! Hopefully I can still find it and it’s out there! :slight_smile:

No the story set all the characters name! I only change their looks.

1 Like

I’ve found it!!! It’s called bad boy roommate and melissa LaVone wrote it xx

1 Like

Omg, thank you, that’s it! The one I was reading was in Limelight but this will honestly do! I’ve been wanting to finish this for a while! Thank you so much!

You’re welcome!! Glad my days off searching hard have paid off :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol I don’t know how you did it but thanks again!!!