Help Me pls IM FREAKIN OUT

If anyone knows what to do, please tell me I’m completely lost!

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Don’t freak out hun, it’s just a simple error that can be corrected. :wink:

There is already a closing bracket on line134 so the one on line 137 isn’t needed. :tulip:

Thank you so much, I’m a little dramatic sometimes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No worries! I’ve had my own freak out moments. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::tulip:

Hiya if you’re still there I may have ran into a new problem :sweat:

I’m here. Let’s see if I can help. :sweat_smile::tulip:

Tried fixing did not work

Okay, remove the } before “Casual” and add a { after it. (I hope that makes sense):tulip:

It didn’t :disappointed_relieved: but thanks for trying :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grin: :+1:

1 Like

You need a { after casual and a } on line 149 and another on line 150

I’ll try that now :+1:

So it worked but also didn’t :grimacing:

Did you create the label?

May I ask what that is, I’m not very experienced.

It how you send the reader back to the dressing game ex: label _dressing_game_1 It would take the reader to that part of your script to make a different choice.

Put the following before your outfit choices at the beginning

label _dressing_game_1
dress game starts here

oh ok, thanks for the notice!

1 Like

labels can make you move around a script instantly. So if you have a label in a part of a script eg: label choose_action and later on in the script you type goto choose_action it will instantly direct you to that part of the script if you had to play the episode on a device or review it. You would normally use labels for choices or if people would want to skip an episode that they have already read.