Help + thoughts

Hey y’all! So I’m planning on entering the DL (Double Life) contest, and I want your opinion. Would you read/ give this story a chance?!
• 5-10 minute episodes
• LL (this time)
• No CC
• Some choices (outfits + decisions)
• Art scenes
• Crime/ romance/ action story
:heavy_heart_exclamation:︎ Also, drop your name and/ or details (+ Instagram if you have one), to possibly be in my story. In need of characters! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

• Description: Amaya works a basic job, at a cafe, and Dawn is an C.I. informative during the night. What happens when Dawn has to work with a guy, that’s in love with Amaya? And, dead roses. •

5 Likes

Love the features of the story! I think it sounds great, the description could lose some words like “guy” and “basic job” to make it feel more mysterious and sophisticated- otherwise, trust yourself and this story is sure to turn out <3

1 Like

Sounds great! I would so read this!

1 Like

Id give it a read

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I would def read!

@episodefriend.211 for extra character

1 Like

i would definitely read this! keep going @jordan.epyi for extra characters

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.