Hey I need bg. characters for my Ink story

Hi I’m looking for a few background characters for my new story DISCOVERY it is in INK. I need to know if you want to be a Follower of the Light if you want to be in the present or the past or if you want to be a Follower of Jebediah Zorce’s the source of everything Evil and Dark and Black magic the lord of all the demons and creatures of the night. .past or present.

4 Likes

you can choose what you want me to be :))

2 Likes

I’ll have you a follower of the light. Do you want to be in the present or past ?

2 Likes

i’ll be in the past if that’s okay with u :))

2 Likes

Great thats. Awesome

1 Like

Here are my character deets! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Now do you wanna be good a follower of the light or evil a demon or a minion follower and do you want to be in the present or the past

2 Likes

Credit @Raitlyn on the Forums :grin:

1 Like

Now do you want to be good or evil do you want to be in the present or the past

1 Like

Evil, and it can be either present or past, I don’t mind :relaxed:

1 Like

Great. Ty :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

How do you want to be credited I’ll get another guest stars splash made

1 Like

Also how would you like to be credited. Bc I’ll have another guest stars splash made

2 Likes

my insta: @storiesbymyra

1 Like

I think I already follow you but just in case here’s my Instagram @mrsjennifer_epi​:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like
Ink characters 🙈

•Tyler and Audenzia are dating but they don’t need too in your story
•Valkyrie is Audenzia’s friend
•Any role is fine
•Credit Instagram @ryder_epii

1 Like

It sounds cool to be evil in the present :smiling_imp: Although my appearance doesn’t look evil :joy:
You can credit me with using my Instagram username @lili_on_episode.

1 Like

Great do u want them to be in the past or present

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanx @Sydney_H

1 Like