Heyyyyyy! 😎 (CLOSED)

Hollaaaa guys and gals! Okay, I’ve been BoReD out of my mind lately, and I’d reaalllly love a writing partner!!!
Okie Dokie! Here are my pros and cons!

Pros!

• I’m good with plot twists and ideas!
  • I’m also good with outfits!
  • I’m okay with either INK or LL! :grin:
  • I WILL LEGIT NEVER GHOST YOU! :sob:

Cons! :face_vomiting:

• I’m Basic :sunglasses:
  • I don’t have IG
  • I can’t code!!! Trust me, I have tried!
  • I have school…
  • Sorry, no Discord! :sob:

I’m pretty sure I have a lot more cons, but if you’re interested lemme know! AND NO GHOSTING!

2 Likes

at the moment, not right now but soon i’d love too !

1 Like

Oop! Well, I’m kind of looking for a partner right now!! :grin:

1 Like

girl you can code! and you are not basic! why dont you add super fun into the pros list XD?

good luck finding a partner Cia

1 Like

Hehehe, yeah, I wish! Basic Awful Coder is my middle name! :sunglasses:

Ty!! :sob:

1 Like

omg I would’ve totally joined IF I wasn’t writing two other stories :sob:
But good luck! You should add “an amazing person” to your pros list :partying_face:

1 Like

Bruhhhh! Everyone’s so sweet!!! :sob: :two_hearts: :pleading_face: Tyyy!!! :exploding_head:

I’m not sure i would be the best fit, but I’d love to try writing something with you.
I’m really good with coming up with original ideas and stuff, so I won’t be a burden on you to think of an idea.
I’m not so good at coding, but I’m good enough to write a story (no mini games or complicated shite like that)
I also have school coming up soon, so when you’re busy, I’ll probably be busy too. :joy::joy: and hopefully we may be free at the same time.
Im really really really good at grammar and syntax and other things like that, so you don’t have to worry about trying to work with someone who can hardly write. :joy::joy::joy:
Im currently trying to write my own story on episode, but it’s not really getting anywhere, so I’m basically free.

Im In the pacific time zone, I don’t know if you want to have a partner in the same time zone so it’s easier to work, but just so you know.

I hope I can be of assistance!

And if you don’t want to have me as a writing partner, I would be super happy to just be a consultant for creative things.

I hope to hear from you soon!

If you want a sample of my writing to see if we would be compatible, I’d be happy to supply.

2 Likes

Hi!!! You seem like an AMAZING fit!!! :star_struck::star_struck: I have a whole ton of cofing templates so we can use those!! :grin: I would love to see an example, tho I’m 100% sure it’s amazing!! Maybe we can pm? :grin: BTW! You’re an hour earlier than me!! :grin:

2 Likes

Of course! I’ll PM you in a few minutes while I look for something I’ve written that I’m proud of. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yayy! Ty!! :smiley:

1 Like