Hi I NEED SOME HELP with an ANIMATION?

Hi, I want to have my character pick up a ball from the ground, but I wanted to know if that is possible to do and how to do it?

I also would like to know if there’s a way to animate overlays? for example, I want a basketball overlay to roll over towards my character somehow, I want to know if it is possible to do and how would I be able to do this??

You’d use rotating overlays while shifting the basketball overlay at the same time, the format looks like this:

@overlay BASKETBALL rotates degrees anchor point .5 .5 in s and overlay BASKETBALL shifts to x y in s

For picking up the ball, you’d need to make do with the animations available in the portal. I, myself, would probably use the kneel animation, but it’s up to you.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.