How can I promote my story?

hay do not underestimate yourself - remember every first time author was on the begining on the exact place as you are - me too. And having mine first 100 took ages and geting 1000 in that time seemd unreacheable and being honest that was the maximum I was hoping for in that time. So at the point where you are now you can’t objectivly tell what will happen.

That you now do not have many reads doesn’t mean that in one year you will not have double as me. :wink:

Thank you so much for your kind words I really appreciate it, only time will tell. :slight_smile: xx

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Promote Your Story is only for R4Rs and actual story promotion. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Do you mean continuing to story, or not fulfilling the r4r? Lol

I mean like when I do read for reads they only agree to do certain chapters and for eg when I update the next episode they won’t read it so I need loyal readers xx

I think the best way is being active on an Episode Instagram. I was able to get a lot of reads like that without being on the forums at all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am active on insta but people just like my posts and don’t even bother reading my story but thank you xx