How did you feel when you got your first read?

aww thank you :pleading_face: <33

1 Like

No it was great! I’m excited to see new episodes!

1 Like

i was so happy the first time someone told me they loved my story…it made my day

i’ll check out your story too!!

Thank you sooooo much! I felt the same! What is your story name and user? I would love to check it out!

1 Like

of course!! and my story is called DEVIOUS and the user is isabella :two_hearts:

Ok I’ll check it out!

1 Like

thank you so much!!

1 Like

When I first got mine I smiled from ear to ear lol my story called Breaking Boundaries and my Instagram @faithxprincessx

I was really made especially with my first story because I was going through alot but it’s not as appealing as the second story I’m working on.

haha i did the same! I’ll make sure to check out your story and follow you on instagram!

1 Like

I’m like I can’t believe someone read my story and likes it :joy::joy::joy:

Lol me too. After having 0 reads for a while I just thought it was because no one liked the story but now that I think about it having 0 reads says nothing about your content because no one has seen it yet. Once I got a reader my motivation sparked!

2 Likes

That’s true!

What’s yours story I would love to read.

My story is called Sweet Perfection and my user is XxHoneyBlossomxX. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Your welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: do you Instagram?

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

yes sorry for the late response

1 Like

I’ll know next week when I publish my new story :grin::heart_eyes::see_no_evil: already excited!

But congrats! I will give your story a read :yellow_heart::sunflower:

Aww Thank you so much! Let me know when you upload and I would love to read your story as well!

1 Like

Will do, hun💛