How do you draw the hair on ibis paint?

do the hair challenge or

2 Likes

Lol on another note I looooove your outlines! I just want to color them all in lol you can make me a e-coloring book anytime

1 Like

:joy: is that friggin shrek In the Sims?

1 Like

omg bahahahah i mean im only ok with some of them but thank :rofl::rofl: Love%20you

2 Likes

ā€¦yes it is :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:Do you have insta? If I color them in Iā€™d like to tag and credit you! I literally have nothing on mine right now lol :pleading_face:

And thank you by the way! I feel like the way I color hair makes the picture off lol idk why. Iā€™m just weird and cruelly judgmental on my own work lol

I mean if thatā€™s okay to color your outlines of course! Otherwise no worries!

1 Like

yes itā€™s @Problematic_Patrick :crazy_face:

Also same dw hahahah :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Danke schƶn!
Sank you vedy much! Leslie sent me a video on how she did the hair so just maybe Iā€™ll try again :joy: I donā€™t know Iā€™m a little afraid to lol

1 Like

I wonder if sheā€™s viewing this forumšŸ‘€ lol

2 Likes

lmao im just imagining her chilling on her sofa eating chips and drinking tea, laughing at us failing at these simple instructions like ā€œhahā€¦those idiots.ā€ FSKFIWFSLKSKSKSKS jk I know sheā€™d never say that but still hahahah

2 Likes

Yes lol if yā€™all need help please message me :joy: but I have to sleep now too

2 Likes

goodnight :rofl::rofl::heartbeat::heartbeat:

2 Likes

I use the bucket as a base, then the oil hair brush with a darker color, then air brush on highlights.

2 Likes

Thank you {itā€™s technically morning almost 3am}

2 Likes

hey i mean i once stayed up til 2pm before i went to sleep so :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

:joy:Bahahahha

Umm I just saw your coloring of that same outline with the hat :heart_eyes: Pfff I like donā€™t even want to attempt coloring your others after seeing that lol

1 Like

lol thatā€™s me like every other day

1 Like

Lol itā€™s almost 3am for me too!! But Iā€™m just over here like who needs sleep anyway? Meanwhile dark circles are forming under my eyes

2 Likes

bruhhh stopp lamfaoooooo :rofl::rofl: tbh though thatā€™s one of the few ones I was actually ok with (I swear it was the hat, I donā€™t know what it is about it, when I thought that looked ok I was sold cuz I always mess that stuff up)

1 Like

Ooo thatā€™s an interesting technique I havenā€™t tried the oil hairbrush yet

2 Likes