How I raw realistic hair

Ooh :sweat_smile::joy: I understand . Yes it’s available on ios too

1 Like

You have to watch adds to use some brushes😅

2 Likes

Oh yay. Gotta love that. Is it just the hair you want.

2 Likes

Also can I use the drawing tablet with it

2 Likes

Yep :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yes I think you can

1 Like

it beautiful!!! i wud loooove to see more of ur arts!!!
r u commission artist?

1 Like

Thanks. I don’t do any Commissions. I do things for free since I don’t have time for deadlines and I just do portraits with references nothing fancy. If you want to see more my Instagram is @Passenedits. And feel free to Dm me if you would want anything.

Others recommend me not to do commissions because of using references like this. This is one of my recent ones I did.

If others have opinions on this if you think it’s ok for to do commissions let me know. Still learning with that. Don’t know all the rules and how that works.

I drew these for what I thought would look good for my MCs in my story that I’m writing. (Please don’t steal).

4 Likes

says the person who draw extra detailled epiicccc arts :star_struck:

u shud totalllyyyy do commissionssss!!!
i mean u draw pretty good!!!
its because it looks perfectly good that people say that lol :rofl:
but if u know…THAT YOU DRAW THE SKETCH TO COLORING DETAILS ON YOUR OWN FROM SCRATCH THEN THERE IS NOTHING TO STOP U FROM TAKING COMMISSION!!!

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s because in the past I used my actual profession which I graphic design not illustration. A few thought they where photo edits. Again if you want anything feel feee to dm me.

2 Likes

I’ll dm you so I doesn’t get flagged for being out of context here.

2 Likes

ok (:

1 Like

Hey @Jpassen
Your arts are beautiful :star_struck:
Do you have an art shop where I can request something ?

1 Like

Thanks. I just opened one up.

2 Likes

Is it commission or free :sweat_smile: ?

1 Like

Since they where for free already sure I can make you one for free but the next ones will be paid.

2 Likes

Hey! Your arts are so beautiful :heart_eyes::sparkles:, I saw your page in my insta recommends too I remember.
Do you take requests or commissions?

1 Like

Not right now I’m taken a break from drawing. Had a huge hate group come at me and telling me rude things saying I don’t draw my own stuff that I steal from apps. Brought me down quite a bit. Hope you understand

that’s really sad : ( ppl shouldn’t make self-assumnptions about anyone! hope uu will feel motivated soon to get back to draw! Do let me know once you are thinking to start taking requests.
Have a good day/night.