How many reads did you have at the beginning?

Mine is called Squad: Ice Crime. I’ll read yours today :slight_smile:

okay i read yours too

1 Like

Congratulation! I hope my story will one day be on the trending shelf :sweat_smile: But it’s really reassuring to know that my story still has a chance thank you :heart:

2 Likes

There are quite some stories with that name - what is your name on the app? :slight_smile:

1 Like

epyy.rin

1 Like

Thanks!

Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Just keep it up, update regularly, do R4Rs, etc, and your story reads will increase, and could be in a trending shelf.
All the best to you :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you <3 I will take your advice!

1 Like

Hey guys :slight_smile: Just wanted to update that after publishing episode 5 I actually managed to reach #93 of the mystery section I’m so excited!! Thank you for your advice I would never have thought that it would pay off like this :heart: :heart: :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Congrats honey!! you totally deserve it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hard work always pays off :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words <3

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

My story had about 200-300 reads in the first month I believe, and I’ve had it published for a little over a year now and it has almost 370k. Just keep updating and promoting! :innocent:

1 Like

I did a lot of read for reads in the beginning. I think it took just over 2 weeks to get my first 100 reads, but they were basically all read for reads lol. I published my first story in January and by the time I published my second story in March/April, it had 400 reads.
My second story however, gained 1k reads in its first week (contest entry, so a lot of people read to support :slight_smile: ).
Reads take time and honestly, my first story wasn’t great and I didn’t update frequently. Updating regularly is important IMO, especially for newer authors.

2 Likes

Congratulations! :blush:

1 Like

My first story was the hardest to get reads but i kept doing R4R and promote and everything my first ink story was on the trending section then I convert that story into limelight which has 423 my ink has 399 which hasn’t been updated both of then are cliche but I’m going to revamp it make it better sometimes soon :joy::joy: I honestly struggle with that story-- when I published my second story june 18 it has 1 read lol then after promoting and doing r4r i had 50 reads it’s about promoting going on Instagram and forums and make sure you keep being active and update you’re story.
As of right now my second story took about a month it has 241.

So i now have 1k reads

it’s different from the first one.

1 Like

Congratulations :heartpulse:

1 Like

Wow you all really had quite some reads right from the beginning! I’m hoping to get there soon too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

You will :heartpulse:
It takes time and work hard.

2 Likes