HOW TO: Cuss like a baby

Prick and bastard I know they are not allowed :heart:

2 Likes

You know what? I’m not even gonna bother changing any of the cuss words. I honestly don’t think episode will take it that seriously. Like the time where they came up with the rule of “no crossovers”. The Shaw Brothers had a crossover with The New Girl and those stories still aren’t taken down. Without You and Obviously You had crossovers with each other. Episode hasn’t removed these stories. And if my story gets taken down, then oh well.

So I looked at it again. my two favourites are. vampires and vegtarians . and they are gonna be my insults from now on.

My first thought when I saw this thread was “mother trucker dude, that hurt like a buttcheek on a stick”

3 Likes

they said if you’ve previously done a crossover, it’s fine. that’s why those aren’t taken down.

1 Like

I haven’t seen these yet:

• Bullchip
  • Go fluff yourself!
  • Hoodlehead
  • Butt wipe
2 Likes

Those are good :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is this Christian-Minecraft-server approved?

Did not know that! :thinking: Thank you!

1 Like

Prick is one of my most used words. Rip Rebel :joy:

I added:
I don’t give a dime!

That’s good replacement for I don’t give a dmn… I don’t give a fck…

I suddenly remembered I heard that a lot on Tv, when I was younger.
Dime is like a penny, kinda coin, money…

2 Likes

@CoraMae

3 Likes

I’m a christain myself and I don’t really get offended if someone uses God like Oh my God or God dammit but some people think you’re blaming God to me it matters how you use it (sorry about my unnecessary rant)

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this! In my country cursing really is no big deal, you can say what you want, even on TV. Also they just show naked people on TV like all the time. I didn’t know that it can get so complicated with a little bit of swearing…
Is it actually alright if you censor a word like that: “sh!t” ? Or rather use the good ol “b***”?

1 Like

This is so helpful!!! Thanks for sharing!

Why not just censor cuss words (like fk,sht,bh)?

you can. but these are alternatives for that.

Oop my teachers say it all the time-

1 Like

I’m a Christian and don’t cuss (well at least try, we all ain’t perfect :sweat_smile:) Here is a comedian I watch and he has compiled a list of alternative “cuss words” it is literally hilarious!!! Please watch and enjoy!

(and btw I’m not too offended when ppl say “Oh my God”. I was raised not to say it bc it uses His name in vain, and saying that basically is :woman_shrugging: I just say “Oh my gosh” or goodness or many other things I make up :joy:)

1 Like

Bookmarking right now!
Tysm