How to shorten terms within my story description?

Hey everyone! My name is Isabella, I’m new to the forums, and I’m also new to writing Episode stories. I’ve read many, and I love them, but this is my first time writing one! I know that CC is used to communicate the term customizable characters since there are limited letters allowed in story descriptions, but I am unsure on how to communicate in only a few letters that there is only one customizable character in my story. I have 5 letters left for my description, I’ve already used the rest on the description itself. How can I communicate that there is one customizable character in my story with only 5 letters left? It would be amazing if someone knew how I could communicate that the one customizable character is also a love interest, but I’m pretty sure that’s impossible with only 5 characters left, lol! Should I use 1CC, or LCC (limited customizable characters)? Or would that confuse people reading my story description? I’m so happy to have found this forum! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whaa…

yea srry,
I was confused

1 Like

I would do 1CC.
For one character customization!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! You think that readers of the description will understand? Like is there common knowledge of those terms on Episode? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank youuu! <3

1 Like

Thanks!

One last question, would HS work as a shortened version of High School?

2 Likes

Another common thing I see is people adding that kind of info to their covers as well

1 Like

Ooh thanks! That’s smart! I’m not very good at cover making but I can try!

1 Like

There’s plenty of people in the community who are willing to help if you get stuck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks!

1 Like

I actually do not mention at all in story description that there is CC.:pleading_face: :rofl:

But if I would, I would just write CC. This doesnt men all or how many characters have customization and it seem to me not do important tome as e reader to know before I will start reading the story how many characters Ican customize.

1 Like

Thanks for the input!

Okay thanks!

1 Like

Hello @IsabellaB, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Share Feedback since you’re asking for help with your story description. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.