I can’t reset my story progress

Hi, and I every time I try to reset my story progress on my app, especially for a story I’m creating, I hit the “reset story progress” button and it doesn’t reset and instead it just closes the app. If anybody knows what’s wrong, then please let me know.

1 Like

Hey are you trying to go from one chapter to a different chapter ? Or trying to go from one scene to another scene in that chapter ?

I’ve been having the same issue. It just completely shuts down the app. Best thing to do is either reinstall the app and or submit a ticket.

2 Likes

I’m basically going back to the beginning of the story, and that’s what you do when you reset your story progress.

The way I use is by clicking on Navigation- Episode or scene and then go from there…

Resetting it glitches for me and kicks me out too which is why I use the ways above instead.

1 Like

I had this problem too when I had an android and I still kinda have it now with my iphone. I think the problem is that the reset story progress takes a lot of power to do. When I press reset story progress, episode freezes for 2 secs. When I had an android sometimes it would say episode has stopped responding. I’m not sure if this a hardware problem or episode problem. Might also be connected to overheating phones.

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: