I Can't Read My Stories!

So my sister’s tablet was dead so she asked if she could log into her episode account on my old phone (which i still use because its incompatible with my current phone) she used it for like 3 hours and then she gave it back it to me. I logged out of her account but her favourites for stories she’d read where still there. I logged into my account and it took was said its going to restart and it’ll be logged in, when I reopened the app, the stories i had started writing were there but my sister’s favourites were still there.
I’ve tried deleting the app (10+ times),u logging out of the account then logging back (it says this account is already logged in) and I’ve tried deleting the cache and I submitted a support ticket.
It’s been 10 days since it happened and quarantine so i have nothing to do as well
I’ve I had episode for ages so I have a lot of stories. I’ve missed loads of new chapters and I’m not interested in starting again.
Please help me :sob: :sob: :sob:

the same thing happened to me a month and a half ago … and today AGAIN I’m so angry ! that’s why I logged here … I just finished reading the stories for a second time!

I’m sorry. It sucks right? I had a bunch of stories and season finales and chapters I’ve read have already come out so I’m waiting but I’m so bored

1 Like

Do you maybe write stories?

Me too but to me happened something different My stories restart and when I opened the app I lose my progress AND my tickets,:tired_face: